AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r
AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r Ranking & Summary
AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r description
AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r provides you with an effective and convenient image enhancement software that improves detail on an image, no matter what was the cause of the unsharpness. If you take a photo of a black cat in a dark room the result can be far from ideal. Or if you make a photo of a beautiful view but the automatic settings focus on the sky and the shot comes out with uneven exposure - the sky is beautiful but the scenery is underexposed and one can hardly understand what is going on. With the standard tools of exposure correction you run the risk of spoiling the parts of the image that were good. But AKVIS Enhancer offers an individual approach to every part of the photo.
The program detects detail in underexposed, overexposed and mid tone areas of a photo with uneven exposure. It brings into focus blurred images. The program supports HDRI technology.
AKVIS Enhancer works in four modes: Enhancer, Focus, Smart Correction, and HDR mode. In first three modes you can improve a picture using one single shot; in the HDR mode you need a series of shots, but the result is impressive.
- In Enhancer mode the program brings out details on one single shot by intensifying color transition. It means that Enhancer strengthens the difference between adjacent pixels having different color gradations and therefore allows revealing not only details in the shadow but even details in the overexposed and mid tone areas.
- In Focus mode the program improves sharpness of blurred images. It happens when the camera fails to focus on the subject and it comes out unsharp. This mode can save such out-of-focus images. You can refocus the whole image or bring only certain a element of the image into focus.
- In Smart Correction mode the program makes color correction of a photo. The mode is used for tone correction of images, changes in the light and dark areas, which improve the overall appearance of the image. Changes can be made to the entire image or to a part of the image having the selected color to be corrected.
- In HDR mode (only in Standalone version) the program combines a series of images to get one HDR picture. This technology expands the dynamic range of an image and shows details in both shadows and highlights.
The program is useful in cases when a photo has an uneven exposure. For example, when a picture has been taken with the background overexposed and consequently the foreground is hardly discernible, which is especially annoying when you take a picture of a person; or when a photo lacks dramatic effect due to vagueness of the scene.
The tool is useful not only for correction of family and art photos, but can be effective as well in technical use. Publishers of technical literature can apply Enhancer to show equipment illustrations in detail; doctors can use Enhancer to increase the level of detail on roentgenograms, etc.
- Operating system:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win 7;
- Minimal system requirements:
- Pentium III, 1 Gb RAM, 8 Gb HDD; display 1024x768;
- video card: Direct X8 compatible, 32 Mb, color depth 32 bits
- Recommended system requirements:
- WinCore Duo, 3 Gb RAM, 10 Gb HDD; display 1280х1024;
- video card: Direct X8 compatible, 128 Mb, color depth 32 bits
AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r Screenshot
AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r Keywords
Bookmark AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r
AKVIS Enhancer 11.5.1577.6946-r Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.