AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5
AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5 Ranking & Summary
AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5 description
AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5 is a feature-rich and reliable photo enhancement and portrait retouching tool which acts as a real laboratory to help you edit a portrait, restore an old image, paint funny details on a photo or create an image from scratch. The program offers two sets of tools — Standard and Artistic Brushes.
- Portrait Enhancement Made Easy
- AKVIS MultiBrush makes it easy to retouch photos and enhance portraits in Windows and Mac.
- Featuring a collection of healing and enhancement brushes, cloning and stamping tools, AKVIS MultiBrush helps artists, photographers and home users to perform portrait enhancement, retouch image flows and remove unwanted objects from digital pictures.
- Available as a stand-alone product or a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, AKVIS MultiBrush removes wrinkles, scars, scratches, and enhances imperfect skin on portraits in the most natural way.
- Spots, stains, and dust are easy to mask and remove.
- Healing and Retouching Images
- Chameleon Brush heals skin problems and removes dust, spots and scratches without affecting background texture, lighting or colors. This unique brush is similar to Adobe Healing Brush, yet offers more flexibility and customization options.
- AKVIS MultiBrush is indispensable when you need to revive old black and white photos. Using a set of brushes, especially Chameleon Brush and Stamp, you can restore many old, damaged scanned images.
- The program can remove dust, scratches, and spots from the surface of an image. Your family photo album will have a second life.
- Impressive Collages with Artistic Cloning
- The Artistic Cloning mode of the Chameleon Brush tool makes AKVIS MultiBrush truly unique. This innovative mode makes it possible to clone parts of a picture in a really smart way.
- Sample, adjust and re-source parts you’re about to multiply through the image, and create impressive collages with little effort.
- Original Image Preservation
- There are many more tools in AKVIS MultiBrush to retouch and enhance portraits, restore scratched pictures, and create artistic collages and compositions.
- All pens and brushes found in AKVIS MultiBrush feature automatic adjustments to preserve the original’s color and tonal range, texture and brightness, lighting and shadows.
- As a result, the restored part of the image or the cloned object blends into the original background seamlessly and looks absolutely natural.
- An Artist's Studio
- MultiBrush can not only be used to edit photos, but also to add various creative effects and even create a picture.
- The program includes Artistic Brushes — a set of tools for creative people: Oil Brush, Artistic Spray, Artistic Pencil, Felt-tip Marker, Chalk and others.
- With these wonderful tools, which mimic the work of actual brushes, you can decorate a photo, for example, by drawing an edge or adding some interesting detail, which will add zest to an image. You can even create a new image, made completely in oil or chalk.
- Additional Features
- The program is easy to use and learn, even for a novice to graphics programs. The toolbar contains two sets of brushes, the palettes help configure settings.
- It's possible to edit an image's channels, and work with layers (raster and artistic), which open up practically unlimited possibilities for editing digital photos.
- One of the most useful features of AKVIS MultiBrush is full control of the history of all actions through checkpoints which can be used to quickly return to any state of an image.
- Compatibility: Advanced Retouch and Enhancement Tools for Everyone!
- AKVIS MultiBrush makes the advanced healing tool available for stand-alone customers and users of photo editing products such as Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro and PhotoImpact, Corel Photo-Paint, ACD FotoCanvas and Photo Editor, Picture Publisher Pro, Bodypaint, and many more supporting Adobe Photoshop plug-in architecture on Windows and Mac platforms.
- Added support for multi-layered TIFF images to the standalone version.
- Now it's possible to save all layers (including Artistic layers) to TIFF files.
- Added support for PSD format to the standalone version.
- Added compatibility with CS5 64 bit on Mac and Windows to the plugin version.
- Added Japanese and Portuguese languages to the program interface.
- Minimal system requirements:
- Pentium III, 1 Gb RAM, 100 Mb HDD; display1024x768;
- video card: Direct X8+ compatible, 32 Mb, color depth 32 bits
- Recommended system requirements:
- Core Duo, 2 Gb RAM, 2 Gb HDD; display 1280х1024;
- video card: Direct X8+ compatible, 128 Mb, color depth 32 bits
AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5 Screenshot
AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5 Keywords
Bookmark AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5
AKVIS MultiBrush (formerly AKVIS Stamp) 5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.