Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5
Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5 Ranking & Summary
Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5 description
Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5 brings you a cost-effective and valuable tool which assists you to successfully create a .HTML gallery from a collection of images. Handles rotations and resize. Creates thumbnails in .JPG/.PNG. Cross-platform with GUI.
- Reading and writing to JPEG files (it opens any JPEG file supported by jpeglib, i.e. essentially every .JPG file you can come across); Reading/writing to .PNG and .BMP (a.k.a. Windows Bitmap) files;
- Creating simplistic .HTML galleries. No need of PHP / CGI / ASP / Java whatsoever;
- High-quality resizing using fully 32bit FP internal color processing pipeline;
- Organization of your images in project files, so gallery settings and rotation parameters aren't lost when you quit the program;
- Creating thumbnails with frame fadeout effect; combined with transparent .PNGs and your custom background can produce very beautiful results;
- Creating thumbnails for the galleries with mouse rollover effects;
- Creating multi-page galleries for faster loading;
- Supports SMP for fast operation on multi-CPU/multi-core systems;
- Full-featured support on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32 and 64 bit;
- Exif metadata in images. It is preserved in the output images and used for some cool things like:
- Figuring out image orientation (for digital cameras with orientation sensors);
- Figuring out image capture date, which could be used to put images in chronological order (especially if images are from several cameras);
- Generating an Exif stats page, where it places histograms for image settings like shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed and focal length
- Creating a .ZIP file with all images from the gallery;
- Per-image selection of output resolution;
- Image resizing and file renaming of whole directory hierarchies;
- Customization of output HTML code (you can use language other than English for example!);
- Adding title pictures to the galleries, e.g., to describe where you've been.
- Bugfix/optimizations release:
- Better handling of large images when processing on a lot of CPUs/cores - in some cases with large (>10Mpix) images, the system might run out of unfragmented memory and AGG would ultimately crash. This is fixed now, the images are stored in multiple small chunks;
- Fixed the GUI glitches visible under Mac OS X (esp. on Snow Leopard);
- The Batch Rename is now more powerful - the custom renaming can refer to any number or non-number in the file name - see the examples;
- Faster JPEG load/save, courtesy of libjpeg-turbo; To check whether AGG is actually turbocharged, click Help->About. In the credits section, you should find "libjpeg-turbo and IJG" (otherwise you'd only find "Independent JPEG Group");
- Optimized resizer code (around 15%, resulting in ~12% real-world speedup on a dual-core laptop machine).
- New features added:
- Support for64-bit architectures! Builds for 64-bit Windows and 64-bit Linux are provided (OS X is 32-bit only, though);
- Adjust date utility for fixing the EXIF dates on a bunch of images.
- Added a small benchmark utility (exercises the Area resizer algorithms).
- Win2K, Win98 OSR2, WinXP
Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5 Screenshot
Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5 Keywords
Bookmark Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5
Anrieff's Gallery Generator 0.2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.