Artlantis Studio 18.104.22.168
Artlantis Studio 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Artlantis Studio 126.96.36.199 description
Artlantis Studio 188.8.131.52 is a rapid and independent 3D rendering and animation application which is designed especially for architects and designers, is a leader in radiosity, also known as global illumination.
Artlantis is ideal for quickly and easily creating high resolution 3D renderings, QuickTime VR Panoramas, QuickTime VR Objects and animations.
A recognized leader in preview window technology, Artlantis is the rendering software used by architects, designers and urban design professionals in more than 80 countries.
- The richness of the online Artlantis gallery eloquently demonstrates that media play a key role in projects and…in Artlantis 3 with new developments, new shaders…
- Transparency of Billboards and Plants
- Accessible directly in Artlantis, the new transparency slider allows you to set the transparency of billboards and 3D plants in order to better view the project. There’s no longer any need for photo editing!
- Detachable Components
- Detach elements of the 3D model and keep them as internal components in your 3D scene using the polygon selection tool. This component is easy to handle as an external object (aof) while remaining fully integrated in the scene.
- Editable Anchor Points
- The anchor point allows you to place and rotate an object or component in the 3D scene. Grab this point in the 2D view by pressing the “D” key, and simply drag it to the desired location.
- Media Search Function
- When opening a file, Artlantis 3 allows you to search for and replace any missing media components on your hard drive, as well as delete them.
- The continuous development of media (currently several thousand) has focused interest on their management, and on the handling of geometry in 3D scenes.
- Layer Management
- Artlantis 3 has a new structure of layers: scene, objects, 3D plants, lamps, animated objects and billboards. You can also add or remove your own layers.
- Automatic Placement
- The “default layer” function allows you to determine the destination layer for each type of media. Once you add new billboards or objects to your projects, you can have this placement done either automatically or manually.
- Layer Import
- ArchiCAD users will appreciate this new feature, which, thanks to the ArchiCAD export plug-in, allows you to select the layers you want to export to Artlantis.
- Visibility by View
- For greater ease of use and increased productivity, especially on large projects, hide the layers that might burden your work in preview (for example, 3D plants). What's more, this new function also allows you to present your various layout options from the same document.
- Fall-off Presets
- Artlantis 3 offers 9 different types of lighting accessible by a drop-down menu (Lights inspector). Based on an adaptation of photometric data of light sources, these lighting options can be completely customized: change the intensity, the color, the angle, the softness of shadows…
- Neon Shader
- The Neon shader has also been greatly improved both in terms of quality and rendering speed.
- This brand new rendering engine, developed especially for architecture, is faster and more accurate than ever before. No other product on the market matches Artlantis 3’s radiosity engine in rendering speed and precision.
- Exceptional Quality
- In general, the quality of the renderings has been greatly improved. Abvent’s R&D team has paid special attention to the likeness between the preview and the final rendering.
- Complete Settings
- Pre-defined settings for both interior and exterior scenes make life easier for beginners, while more advanced users will appreciate the “Expert” interface, which allows them to personalize the radiosity settings.
- In an ongoing quest for realism, Artlantis Studio invites you to animate clouds by activating the wind’s parameters, the direction and speed of which you can choose in the heliodon inspector.
- A plain cursor is all you need to add movement to the Water shader, adding life to your 3D scenes with animated rivers, lakes, pools, seas…
- In addition to its many import plug-ins, which are now compatible with the Autodesk 2010 product line, Artlantis 3 now benefits from a new technology for export plug-ins.
- This new feature, which is available in the OBJ, FBX, U3D, DWF, and SKP formats, integrates Artlantis into the complete design process.
Artlantis Studio 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Artlantis Studio 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Artlantis Studio 18.104.22.168
Artlantis Studio 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- !3D Development Studio for Borland C++ Builder 6.07
- !3D Development Studio for Microsoft Visual Basic .Net 6.07
- 3D Developer Studio for Borland C++ Builder 6.0
- GrowFX 1.0
- 3D Developer Studio for Microsoft Visual C++ 6
- ArtlantisStudio Student Edition German 1.2.6
- ArtlantisStudio Student Edition French 1.2.6
- Holomatix Blaze 3D Studio 1.5