Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60
Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60 Ranking & Summary
Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60 description
Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] is released as a proper and easy to learn tool you need for organizing, editing, sharing and presenting your digital photos.
In addition to this it can also be used for managing your audio and video files, with high-quality integrated players. Enhance your images with the one-click optimizer. Remove the “red eyes” from flash photos, adjust colors, contrast, hue and many other parameters, resize, crop, rotate and add a wide range of special effects.
Once you have finished editing, you will be able to use the built-in creativity tools that will help you transform your pictures into music slideshows, photo collages, web albums, calendars and more.
- 3D hardware acceleration
- The program now automatically uses the 3D processor in your computer’s video card to achieve a performance boost. If you have a 3D video card this significantly speeds up photo viewing and transition effects for smoother resizing and zooming, with additional smoothing for less “jaggy” images at high magnifications.
- New, more efficient media database
- The new automatic database that manages your media files is now both faster and more efficient, automatically updating when you’re uploading your media files on your PC. This means you can move files around without losing their tags (star ratings) and other data. The new database also makes scanning EXIF photo tags and MP3 audio tags much faster.
- Drag & Drop virtual albums
- The new Drag & Drop virtual albums (Favorites) organize your media files in folders without actually moving them – the same files can be included in multiple folders without creating multiple copies of the files. You can manipulate the files in virtual albums just like any other group of files: Add tags and star ratings, perform batch cut and crop operations, create slide shows and web albums and so on.
- Create panorama images
- This is a feature that many users have asked for. In version 7 you now have a tool for stitching together multiple photos to create a single large panorama image.
- Slide shows with “Ken Burns” effect
- The new quick slide show features the popular “Ken Burns” effect that zooms and pans on each image while it is being displayed. Just select the photos you want to include and press Ctrl+Space to start.
- Digital camera and scanner importer
- The new digital camera and scanner importer makes it quick and easy to import images directly from your digital camera or image scanner.
- Improved Callout tool
- A number of user suggestions have been implemented to improve the performance of the Callout (text bubble) tool, which now also includes the functions of the previous callout tool from Photo Commander 5.
- Media browser enhancements
- The media browser comes with many improvements, including advanced search by text, file type, file rating and age with a cut-off date. You can now also change the date and time of multiple files in batch mode and browse images without leaving Quick Fix mode – this makes it easier to apply quick fixes to multiple images. You can resize the thumbnail preview images in the media browser on the fly with a slider control.
- Find duplicate images with different names
- A powerful new function for finding duplicates will also find duplicate images with different names and images that are similar but not identical. You can enter the level of similarity in percent.
- For all Windows
Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60 Screenshot
Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60 Keywords
Bookmark Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60
Ashampoo Photo Commander [DISCOUNT] 7.31 / 6.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.