Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8
Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8 Ranking & Summary
Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8 description
Automatic Print Screen with Email is a Windows utility that will save print screens on a time interval of your choice.
Each print screen is saved to a file in a BMP or JPG format.
APSWE can also instantly send each print screen by email as an attachment.
This program provides a way to track the status of a computer via print screens. The email feature can deliver the print screens in near real-time. Many people use APSWE to capture the computer screen throughout the day to track childrens activities (including games and the internet), view the Windows Task Manager or Performance Monitor, or to view an Internet browser for real time stock quotes.
The email feature can also be used as a watchdog program to verify that a computer is running. The computer screen is captured on your time interval and each print screen can be viewed later at your convenience. Also, APSWE will email the print screen picture as an attachment to any email address of your choice.
APSWE will run as an application, in the system tray, or as a service.
- Minimum processor: Any Intel Pentium 300 MHz or better (or equivalent competitor)
- Minimum RAM memory: 32 megabytes
- Disk space needed to install: 4 megabytes
- 45 days trial
- The trial version only allows you save 3 consecutive prints screens and emails. The registered version will save print screens and send email forever.
- Print screens can now be saved in PNG format in addition to the already available BMP and JPG options.
- Minor compatibility improvements in the email routines.
Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8 Screenshot
Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8 Keywords
Bookmark Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8
Automatic Print Screen With Email 1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.