Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0
Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0 description
This program provides a way to automatically track the status of a computer by periodically saving print screens. The email feature can deliver the print screens in near real-time. Many people use APSWE to capture their computer screen throughout the day. It is popularly used to capture web cams and to track children’s activities (including games and the Internet surfing). The computer screen is captured on your time interval and each print screen can be viewed later at your convenience.
APSWE will run as a standard application, in the Windows system tray, or as a service. APSWE is compatible with dual monitors. APSWE can capture web cam images.
- The installer has been improved for Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatibility.
- Services running under Windows Vista and Windows 7 are no longer allowed access to screen memory for security reasons. The APSWE Service Manager now disallows installing the service under Windows Vista and Windows 7. Windows XP and before still can run the service.
- The directories where image files are stored are more Vista and Windows 7 friendly.
- The log window in the APSWE client now shows more history.
- No bugs were reported in the previous 1.9 release.
- Compatible operating system versions: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server
- Disk space needed to install: 4 megabytes
Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0 Screenshot
Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0
Automatic Print Screen With Email 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.