AutoRun Architect 188.8.131.52
AutoRun Architect 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
AutoRun Architect 220.127.116.11 description
AutoRun Architect 18.104.22.168 is a useful tool which allows you to quickly and easily create professional AutoRuns for your CD/DVDs.
Create AutoRuns Menus using ready made graphics or run quietly in the background. Test your AutoRun as you build and burn finished projects.
- AutoRun Menus
- Creating AutoRun menus has never been easier!!
- Use the AutoRun Menu Wizard to create your basic menu. Select a title, define an initial set of buttons, choose a menu style. You now have a complete AutoRun menu.
- If you want, you can then use the full AutoRun Architect interface to further customize the menu. The changes you can make include:
- Adding & customizing the buttons including names and actions.
- Adding a subtitle.
- Adding a logo.
- Customizing the background or graphic image.
- Creating sub-menus.
- Customizing the menu size.
- Build Connection with Stakeholders & Increase Profits: When you create a disc to distribute to any of your stakeholders, you need to take advantage of your disc to maximize connection and profit. AutoRun Architect allows you to create AutoRun menus that in addition to opening your documents or other electronic content can include buttons that:
- Allow users to order additional products from you.
- Drive people to your web site or blog.
- Allow your users to open multiple items - slideshows, videos, brochures etc.
- Allow users to sign up for a newsletter, RSS feed.
- Encourage users to connect with you on one of the social networks (Facebook, Twitter etc.).
- Intice users to email you.
- Large Collection of Actions: Use the wide selection of actions to build very rich AutoRuns. Available actions include:
- Run Applications - Run an executable that you include on your disc.
- Open Any File including PDF's, Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets & Powerpoint Presentations
- Install Standard Viewers - Install a defined viewer for PDF's, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Open Web Sites - Allow users to visit your web site, blog, sign up for Twitter updates and more.
- Send EMails - Allow user to contact you, sign up for a newsletter, join a group and more.
- Secure CD Contents - Protect against unauthorized use of the disc.
- Install Software - Run installations that you include on the disc.
- Customize CD Icon - Define the icon that the user sees in Windows Explorer when browsing the disc.
- Specify a Splash Screen and/or Sound - Display a splash screen and optionally add sound.
- Specify a License Agreement - Force the user to accept a license agreement before using the disc.
- Browse CD Contents - Allow the user to browse the disc contents using Windows Explorer.
- Print Documents - Send a document directly to the users printer.
- Show Messages - Show a message to the user which may include information or a question.
- Publishing Your CD/DVD Has Never Been So Easy:
- With AutoRun Architect you can setup and burn your CD in minutes. Use one of the wizards to build the initial AutoRun. The wizards will allow you to define the basics for your AutoRun including a file to open, web site to link to and the look of your menu. You can continue to uniquely customize your AutoRun.
- Once you have set everything up press the Build button to generate all the files for the AutoRun.
- You can then test the AutoRun by pressing on the Test button. The AutoRun will execute just as it would when the user inserts the disc in his disk drive.
- Once you are satisfied with your AutoRun you can burn your finished disc by pressing the Burn button.
- Menu Styles: AutoRun Architect includes a large collection of ready to use AutoRun Menu templates. The templates include a background graphic, graphic buttons and text styling. You can then choose from one of the AutoRun Architect images for the menu or use one of your own.
- SURE RUN:
- Many discs include opening documents. These documents may be in any one of many different formats including:
- Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Microsoft Word Documents
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Powerpoint Presentations
- Zip files
- When your user gets the CD you want to be sure that the user will have the necessary viewer software to be able to open your document. AutoRun Architect will automatically add the installation of the required viewer to your AutoRun. The viewer software will only be installed if the end user does not already have the appropriate software installed.
- AutoRun Architect uses the online database of well known viewer software to assist you in identifying and downloading the correct viewer installation for use with your document. The online database is constantly updated with new viewer types.
- Customizable AutoRun Sequence: You can add as many actions as you want. You can add actions before the menu is displayed or after. You can add as many actions as you want to each button and can add sub-menus that are triggered by clicking on a button. You can easily reorder the actions or delete existing actions. For ease of use you can assign your own name to each action.
- Burn to CD or DVD From Within AutoRun Architect: No more wasted discs. AutoRun Architect will take care of ensuring that all the necessary files are burned to the disc in the correct locations. AutoRun Architect will also burn the disc label to the disc. If you have multiple drives you can choose which one you want. You can burn both CD's and DVD's.
- Manage Unlimited Number of AutoRun Projects: You can maintain an unlimited number of projects. Easily switch between projects. You can copy an existing project to use it as a template for a new project.
- Powerful AutoRun Architect Wizards: To assist in creating your AutoRuns you can use one of several wizards that walk you through the process of creating your AutoRun. Wizards can be used to create an AutoRun menu or a simple, quiet, AutoRun.
- Test AutoRun Without Burning a CD/DVD: You can test your completed AutoRun from within AutoRun Architect without burning a disc. Just click on the Test button and the AutoRun will be launched just as it would on your completed disc. Click on the buttons to test each button.
- Runs on All Windows Versions Including Microsoft Vista
- The latest version of AutoRun Architect was developed on Vista and tested on all the popular versions of Microsoft Windows so you can be absolutely sure that your completed projects will work on all your users machines.
- AutoRun Architect includes support for all the latest disc related features of Vista including allowing you to define the label for the disc in Windows Explorer and definition of the AutoPlay description. Your discs will also load faster as discs created using AutoRun Architect communicate to Windows what content can be found on the disc instead of Vista searching your disc.
- Comprehensive Integrated Help: Extensive and detailed help is included with the application. Help buttons have been included throughout the application that allow you to quickly jump to the relevant section in the help.
- Adds full AutoRun menu support including ready made graphics,
- Integrated burning of final CD/DVD,
- Automatic addition of standard viewer installation to be sure the end user will be able to view your document,
- Many new actions and sub-menus.
- Pentium processor or above with MS Windows 95, 98,ME, NT Service Pack 6, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- 512 MB RAM,
- 60 MB free disk space
- Internet Explorer 4.0.2 or later
AutoRun Architect 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
AutoRun Architect 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark AutoRun Architect 188.8.131.52
AutoRun Architect 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.