AutoScreen 1.60 Ranking & Summary
AutoScreen 1.60 description
AutoScreen 1.60 is a useful tool which is designed to provide help with taking screenshot and uploading ImageShack/FTP. Using this version of AutoScreen will bring you much helpfulness and convenience.
It is a customizable, easy-to-use automatic screenshot taker and ImageShack/FTP uploader. It sits quietly in the background, waiting until the specified interval has been reached. It then takes a screenshot -- essentially a picture of your computer screen, also known as a screen capture or snapshot -- and saves it to disk, and/or uploads it to ImageShack and/or an FTP server.
AutoScreen has many potential uses -- from being a parental-control tool, to helping you watch over your employees silently, documenting intensive tasks, or even helping track down a stolen computer.
- Fully customizable screenshots (image format, dimensions, filename, etc)
- ImageShack uploading (with transloading support)
- FTP uploading
- Upload speed throttling
- Customizable filename timestamps
- Warning before screenshot is taken
- Multiple-monitor support, with X/Y/width/height coordinate support
- Password-protection -prevent others from changing your settings, enabling/disabling AutoScreen, etc
- "Ghost"-mode -hide AutoScreens presence
- Setting import/export -easily backup and restore your settings
- Automatic temporary disabling while the screensaver is active and/or the keyboard/mouse is idle
- Proxy support
- Supported systems: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
Enhancements: Added an option that forces the interval timer to restart immediately after a screenshot is taken, instead of after it has been saved and/or uploaded
AutoScreen 1.60 Screenshot
AutoScreen 1.60 Keywords
Bookmark AutoScreen 1.60
AutoScreen 1.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.