AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows Ranking & Summary
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows description
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows is considered as a flexible and advanced Adobe® Photoshop® filter plug-in (8bf), which is targeted to help you create a highly realistic jig-saw puzzle effect. This Photoshop filter works with any image editing application (host) that supports Adobe's specification for Photoshop plugins (8bf).
Thanks to the revolutionary features of AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 3.0 you have obtained the freedom in the creating of jig-saw puzzle shapes and operating the content of puzzle pieces that you have NEVER had before!
Another benefit of the pro-grade Photoshop plugin's utterly powerful engine is the ability to produce a plethora of various high quality image effects in addition to its primary jig-saw puzzle effect.
All this, along with the highly convenient GUI (graphic user interface), give you absolute control over the process of creating the desired effect and as a result, you can easily realize your creative ideas and greatly increase your productivity!
- In the Layout Mode:
- Fast and convenient (including a multi-level undo option) creating of almost any possible shape of a knife using the plug-in's built-in tools.
- Powerful solutions for constructing the Splitter (a matrix of the knives), such as the following:
- Auto Layout option - the possibility to prepare time-consuming hexagonal and triangular layouts quickly and conveniently.
- The possibility to add an extra knife between two knots.
- The possibility to clone (propagate) a picked knife's Path with or without mutation for obtaining the desired appearance of the Splitter.
- Turning ON/OFF (show/hide) any knife or a group of knives.
- Copying a knife for further pasting it instead of other knife/knives.
- Inserting, deleting and moving columns'/rows' splitters.
- A manual adjustment of any knot's position.
- Randomizing knots' positions automatically with the possibility to obtain the default "straight-grid" look with just one click.
- The possibility to specify a thickness of any knife of the Splitter independently.
- A "Razor Cut" option, which means that a Splitter's thickness is set to 0 (zero), so that the cutting lines can be perfectly thin.
- The possibility to specify a size of any knife's knob independently.
- The possibility to equalize different sized knobs.
- Enabling/disabling of a Splitter's anti-aliasing option.
- A wide range of knives' flipping operations for obtaining the most realistic look of the created Splitter.
- A Draw Splitter option – using a Splitter as an object to be drawn.
- A wide range of methods to select a group of knives (for further operating), such as the following:
- Using channels of a document, such as a document's current selection, RGB, CMYK or Gray channels, layer transparency and alpha channels (This is supported only by Adobe® Photoshop®.) as maps for selecting knives.
- The possibility to select all shown or all hidden, or all extra knives at your discretion.
- The possibility to select all Columns' and/or Rows' Splitters.
- The possibility to randomly select a group of knives.
- Using the Preset Manager's powerful options for most convenient managing knives' Paths, such as the following:
- The possibility to add the particular Path to a list of the Paths' presets.
- Organizing Paths into various Sets with the possibility to operate (save, load and replace) these Sets of Paths afterwards.
- Using a thumbnail view of stored Paths for most convenient navigating.
- An advanced Layout mode's Save/Export options, such as the following:
- Exporting a knife, group of knives or an entire Splitter as .EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) or .AI (Adobe Illustrator) files.
- Saving a Splitter, with all its parameters, as an .AVPD (an internal AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 3.0 format) file with the possibility to load this file back into the plug-in, when necessary.
- Saving a created knife's Path as an .AVPH (an internal AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 3.0 format) file with the possibility to load this file back into the plug-in, when necessary.
- In The Puzzle Mode:
- A powerful set of the built-in effects that lets you do the following:
- To use ten (10) built-in effects, such as Bevel, Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Opacity, Color Overlay, Hue/Saturation, Brightness/Contrast, Stroke, Invert and Image Overlay.
- To apply more than one built-in effect to a piece or a group of pieces.
- To specify both the value of an effect's particular parameter (for a piece or a group of pieces) and a range of values of this parameter (for a group of pieces). Plus the possibility to set a type of distribution of a parameter's values.
- To enable/disable any built-in effect of any piece at any time.
- To copy built-in effects applied to any piece for further pasting these effects onto another piece or a group of pieces.
- A highly advanced Export option (in the Puzzle Mode) of the plug-in that includes the following:
- Exporting pieces as a multilayer .PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document) file, where each piece is placed in a separate layer.
- Exporting pieces as a group of .PNG files, where each piece is an individual .PNG file.
- The possibility to choose between exporting all pieces and exporting only selected pieces and if the latter, then exporting with or without a so-called Composite (a single “piece” that is an integration of all non-selected pieces).
- The possibility to disable a built-in bevel effect while exporting pieces.
- The possibility to choose a method (simple or advanced) of pieces' naming while exporting.
- A wide range of methods to select a group of pieces (for further operating), such as the following:
- Using both a bonding box selecting and free shaped selecting methods.
- Using channels of a document, such as a document's current selection, RGB, CMYK or Gray channels, layer transparency and alpha channels (This is supported only by Adobe® Photoshop®.) as maps for selecting pieces.
- The possibility to randomly select a group of pieces and other methods.
- Turning ON/OFF (show/hide) any piece or a group of pieces.
- The possibility to save a project created in the Puzzle Pro 3.0, as an .AVPD file (This is an internal AV Bros. Puzzle Pro 3.0 format.) and then, load it back into the plug-in, when necessary. The stored data includes the created layout of pieces, plus states and built-in effects of any piece.
- Preserving Color Profiles in documents exported as .PSD files. (This is supported only by Adobe® Photoshop®.)
- General Features:
- Supporting images in RGB, CMYK and Grayscale color modes (8-bit).
- Fast and high quality previewing in all modes.
- Specifying the units of measurement for the Ruler (inches, mm, cm, pixels and percents).
- Wide use of keyboard shortcuts.
- Customizing preferences of the plug-in.
- Supporting .AVPD files of earlier versions of the plug-in (Puzzle Pro 2.0 and Puzzle Pro 2.2).
- FULL compatibility with Adobe Photoshop CS3 – CS5*, including support of the Smart Filters and Video Layers (for Photoshop CS3 – CS5 Extended) options of these hosts!
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64)
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows Screenshot
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows Keywords
Bookmark AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows
AV Bros. Puzzle Pro for Windows Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.