AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0
AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0 Ranking & Summary
AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0 description
AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0 works as a compact Paint program and Animated GIF Editor, which offers users tools and filters for basic and advanced graphic works, and also includes features usually lacking in ordinary paint programs.
Integrated into AZ Paint is a full version of animated GIF editor, geared for use by professionals and hobbyists alike. One may create an animated GIF file from scratch or by assembling pre-drawn frames. The functions range from extraction to rearrangement of frames, from palette editing to BPP changing, from image enhancing to series resizing; and from modifying settings to minimizing the animated GIF file size, etc.
- The program creates, edits and allows free conversion between different file formats such as BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, ICO, CUR, WMF and EMF; it also provides import from ANI, AVI, MNG and APNG.
- The program is highly compact, partly because it does not use any third-party ActiveX and partly because cosmetics are reduced to a minimum.
- Moreover, the program does not engage complicated procedural requirements.
- There is an in-built flexibility in the program to cater to a variety of needs, e.g. a user can opt for Single or Multi-Document Interface; can preserve EXIF data on saving JPG files, and browse to load or slide show, etc.
- In addition, free supplement covers special aspects unique to MNG/PNG, e.g. it enables you to view and extract frames of MNG and APNG, and it provides full alpha channel editing capabilities to create/edit/view alpha values directly on a magnified and grided screen.
- Provide APNG and multi-page TIFF saving in supplement
- Win95/98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista or Windows 7
AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0 Screenshot
AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0 Keywords
Bookmark AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0
AZ Paint & Animated GIF Editor 7.5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.