BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198
BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198 Ranking & Summary
BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198 description
BabelColor is an application that provides you color measurement and analysis.
BabelColor CT&A lets you compare, translate, convert, and analyze color samples from any RGB space, from the British Standard 5252, FED-STD-595B, Munsell, and RAL CLASSIC color catalogues (Color Decks), and from user-defined color catalogues. Input data directly with any Eye-OneTM instrument. Get a full featured densitometer and many other spectral tools when you connect to an Eye-One Pro.
Add your own color list as a Color Deck using the "BabelColor CT&A Export" dialog of the PatchTool program, which converts color lists saved in CGATS, CXF or plain text format to the Color Decks database format.
- Define an RGB space with custom chromaticities, a custom illuminant, and a custom gamma.
- Get the chromaticity coordinates (xyz) of any D-series or blackbody illuminant by simply entering the source temperature, in kelvin (Ex.: 9300 K for D93).
- Get the coefficients of the Bradford chromatic adaptation matrix between a custom illuminant and many standard illuminants. You can also get the inverse matrix coefficients.
- Export the XYZ-to-RGB and RGB-to-XYZ matrices coefficients of the custom space to a spreadsheet.
- Includes many tutorials to learn how to use the program features and, at the same time, better understand color technology.
- Includes a complete help manual with basic color theory and detailed equations. "HTML Help" is used in Windows while a PDF file (250+ pages) is provided for the Mac. All help documents contain thousands of hyperlinks, for easy navigation, and a complete index. You can keep and use the Help even if you do not buy the program!
- The colors are shown in color patches translated to the native viewing characteristics of the computer platforms: Apple RGB (in Mac OS X and OS 8-9), and sRGB (in Windows and Mac OS X).
- 250 MHz
- 800 x 600 display, 16 bit color
- 64 MB RAM
- 700+ MHz
- 1024 x 768 display, 32 bit color
- 256 MB RAM
- Calibrated display
- The help manual is stored in HTML Help format, which requires Internet Explorer 4.0 or above.
- 14 days trial.
- New features:
- Spectral Tools - Graph : A contextual menu was added to configure the horizontal and vertical graph grids.
- Spectral Tools - Metamerism Index : The reference illuminant for the Color Inconstancy Index (CII) used to be fixed at D65. It is now possible to select among a list of 12 preset illuminants, or select a locally measured ambient illuminant.
- Spectral Tools - ISO 3664 : The brightness uniformity can now be done on up to nine points as per ISO 12646 and the uniformity tool interface has also been improved. Target images for monitor brightness uniformity measurements have been redone; they are included as individual files.
- Spectral Tools - Graph : Finer scaling steps for the graph display.
- Bug fix:
- Fixed a computation problem when measuring reflectance samples (with an Eye-One Pro) with an RGB space based on Illuminant E, in the Main screen. The problem did not affect Emission or Ambient measurements in the Main screen, or any measurement type, including Reflectance, in the Spectral tools.
- New tutorial : Measuring color patches on a display (included in the Help file, in pdf format, which is available as a separate download).
- (Windows) The Color Decks database is now located in the user "Documents" folder, where it can be more easily accessed. As an additional benefit, there is no more a requirement to be a system administrator in Windows XP; this change also makes the program better compliant to Windows Vista security requirements.
- Windows 98 is no longer supported; the last compatible version for this OS is 2.7.1.
BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198 Screenshot
BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198 Keywords
Bookmark BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198
BabelColor CT&A 2.8.0 b198 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.