Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC
Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC Ranking & Summary
Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC description
Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC brings users lots of convenience via putting your 3D polygonal models in balance. With Balancer you can quickly and easily find your perfect balance between visual appearance and the number of polygons. Balancer utilizes a high quality polygon reduction (aka mesh simplification) to preserve the visual appearance of your model. The model features, normals, texture coordinates, layer boundaries are all honored. Optimize your models even further to dramatically speed up rendering of your models. Balancer features a fast and efficient triangle reordering that can be tuned for various rendering methods like triangle strips and array/buffer based rendering.
- High quality, high performance mesh simplification
- Construction of the entire LOD hierarchy in one shot
- An advanced user interface to instantly select an optimized model with the desired number of triangles
- Texture coordinates preservation
- Normals can be either preserved or recomputed
- Preservation and simplification of the model boundaries
- Boundaries defined by discontinuities of materials, layers, texture coordinates are supported
- Visualization of boundaries
- Joining of vertices given a user-specified threshold
- Joining of normals and texture coordinates to eliminate corresponding false boundaries
- Effective, high performance mesh stripification
- Fast and intelligent triangle reordering for best visualization performance depending on your rendering method
- Target rendering methods are triangle strips, general rendering, array based rendering
- Supported 3D formats: Wavefront (.obj)
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PPM, PBM
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Adds support for TIFF, BMP, PPM, PBM images, drag-and-drop model loading, and unicode file paths.
Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC Screenshot
Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC Keywords
Bookmark Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC
Balancer Lite 1.0.132.RC Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.