Batch Image Converter 1.2
Batch Image Converter 1.2 Ranking & Summary
Batch Image Converter 1.2 description
Nowadays, converting batches of images from one format to another isn't a very difficult question for many people. Batch Images Converter is designed to:
- Load the images manually by pointing to a directory.
- Drag and drop your images onto the form. It uses the DevIL image library for the actual conversion,
- Read about 30 different file formats and save the images in one of 9 formats by using the DevIL image library for the actual conversion.
* Windows 2000 or higher machine with Microsofts .Net Framework 2.0 installed
* DevIL image library and Mono need to be installed and up to date
* Not tested, but theoretically it should work if you can get .Net or Mono installed
Requirements: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
Batch Image Converter 1.2 Screenshot
Batch Image Converter 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Batch Image Converter 1.2
Batch Image Converter 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.