Batch Image Resizer 3.5
Batch Image Resizer 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Batch Image Resizer 3.5 description
Batch Image Resizer 3.5 is designed as a professional program that can allow you to resize ,crop, flip, mirror, rotate, resample, onvert, and rename multiple images directly from Widnows! Create thumbnails with ease. Change width and height independently of each other by specifying new value in either pixels or percent of original. Save images as jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif, or wmf formats. All the settings that you apply, such as the sizes of new width and height, or rotation angle, are immediately reflected in the preview window, thus giving you instant feedback and saving you time!
You can easily set new names for the processed images by using original files names, numbers, and other arbitrary characters. Process images even faster if your computer has multi-core CPU, or has several CPUs installed!
- Resize, Crop, Flip, Mirror, Rotate, and Resample Multiple Images: Easily perform all these operations with lots of images in just one batch!
- Create Thumbnails with Ease: Easily create thumbnails with this program! Control resizing quality using 7 built-in interpolation modes!
- Change width and height independently: You can change width and height independently of each other, or make one proportional to another!
- Use absolute and relative values: You can change the value of width and height by either specifying new value in pixels or in percent of original value! This gives you ultimate flexibility!
- Save images as jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif, or wmf formats: Program supports reading and writing above formats. In addition it offers various options for saving images: you can control jpeg compression level, gif dithering and palette, png bit depth, tif compression algorithm, etc.
- Resize images directly from Windows: Simply select a bunch of images that you want to resize in "My Pictures" folder (or any other folder), right-click the selection, and choose "Resize with Batch Image Resizer" command from the menu! The program will be automatically launched containing the images you selected.
- Rename image files easily: You can easily set new names for the processed images by using original files' names, numbers, and other arbitrary characters.
- Preview results inside the program: All the settings that you apply, such as the sizes of new width and height, or rotation angle, are immediately reflected in the preview window, thus giving you instant feedback and saving you time!
- Multi-core CPU support for faster processing: Program can process images even faster if your computer has multi-core CPU, or has several CPUs installed.
- Change width and height independently
- Use both percent and pixels for width and height independently
- Change width proportionally to height, or height proportionally to width. For example, set width to 600px, and change height accordingly to maintain aspect ratio (in this case the value of height does not matter)
- Resize with and without preserving aspect ratio
- 7 Built-in Interpolation (Resizing) Modes: Low, High, Bilinear, Bicubic, Nearest Neighbor, HQ Bilinear, and HQ Bicubic
- Rotate images freely or in steps of 45 degrees
- Set background color for rotated images
- Flip images horizontally (mirror) and vertically
- Crop images from any combination of 4 sides, using any combination of absolute (pixels), and relative (%) values!
- Change image resolution by resampling
- Save results in jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif, or wmf format!
- Access program functionality from Windows directly (available through optional context-menu integration)
- Intuitive user interface
- Lightning-fast processing speeds
- Process 1000s of images at once!
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0;
- 800x600 resolution;
- Pentium II processor or better
- Processing speed increased
- Support for TIF format added
- Resampling functionality added
- Windows Vista/XP/Me/98/2008/2003/2000
- 800 x 600, 16-bit Screen resolution
- 800 MHz Processor
- 128 MB of RAM
Batch Image Resizer 3.5 Screenshot
Batch Image Resizer 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Batch Image Resizer 3.5
Batch Image Resizer 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.