Bug Shooting 188.8.131.527
Bug Shooting 184.108.40.2067 Ranking & Summary
Bug Shooting 220.127.116.117 description
Bug Shooting 18.104.22.1687 is such a professionally designed and user- friendly screenshot utility developed for software testers who use bug tracking systems including FogBugz, Gemini, Ontime and BugTracker.NET. Screenshots can also be sent to Skype or a default E-Mail application (e.g., Outlook).
Since screenshots are frequently used to show system bugs or to reproduce the steps for a failed test, it is often very helpful to highlight, notate and/or crop areas of the screenshot. With Bug Shooting this can be done in a matter of seconds.
- Intelligent All-in-One capture mode
- With the intelligent All-in-One capture mode, it is as simple as never before to capture the screen. You can capture an area, a window, or the full screen, without having to change the capture mode. Try it out, you will love it.
- Magnifier supports you during the capture and allow pixel-fine region selection.
- Edit functions
- Create professional graphics by adding different effects to your screenshots. Add text, arrows or other graphics.
- Tools gallery
- The tool gallery gives you easy and quick access to frequently used tools. The gallery may be adapted to your needs.
- Hide sensitive data
- Screenshots sometimes contain secret information (e.g. passwords) that should not be passed on. With the blur tool you can hide such information by blurring them so they cannot be recognized.
- Share screenshots
- Send to Outputs
- Send your Screenshots directly to different applications (Outputs). Bug Shooting supports many Outputs, such as bug tracking and issue management systems, e-mail, image editing and instant messaging applications
- Save to file and print
- Of course, you can save your graphics in various image file format and print them as well.
- Other functions
- Automatic storage
- Bug Shooting automatically storage the captured screenshots and the edited graphics in a library. This provides you with quick access to your captures.
- Direct storage of screenshots
- Bug Shooting provide functions for direct storage of screenshots on the hard drive or for sending these to an Output without editing the screenshot in the editor.
- Output API
- Bug Shooting privides an API (Application Programming Interface ) for creation of custom Outputs.
- Feature: Simple creation of winding arrows and lines by moving the cursor in a curve.
- Feature: Possibility to flatten objects on the canvas
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Bug Shooting 22.214.171.1247 Screenshot
Bug Shooting 126.96.36.1997 Keywords
Bookmark Bug Shooting 188.8.131.527
Bug Shooting 184.108.40.2067 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.