BYVision 1.2 Ranking & Summary
BYVision 1.2 description
BYVision is a high-performance interactive 3D data visualization ActiveX control. Designed to help scientists, engineers, and other users visualize, analyze, and understand their data, it can be used in many different application fields, from the oil & gas to the biomedical industries.
BYVision can depict sophisticated data, such as multiple volumes, surfaces, bodies, lines, curves, and points, into a graphic plot in the same space simultaneously. This provides users with a powerful tool to analyze and visualize various data collected in the same space, allowing them to receive the optimum amount of information to reach necessary conclusions.
- Simple model support (multiple layered model without overthrow fault)
- Surfer, GOCAD, Zmap and ArcView 3D
- Ascii raw surface, line, or point data
- Real time mathematic data generator
- Geophysical SEGY and LAS data
- Medical volume data
- Geophysical volume data
- sosurface construction and display
- Lines , such as well track, surgery path, etc.
- Points, such as element distribution, etc.
- Surface, such as horizon, elevation, faults, etc.
- Volume, such as reservoir, geophysical, medical volume, etc.
- Body, such as enclosed surfaces, underground body, etc.
- 3D track ball rendering
- Slicing, probing, chair cut, arbitrary cut, lighting, transparency, or any combination
- Volume projection onto horizon or model project onto volume slices or profile
- Curved pipe line with varying radii support
- Cartesian and polar grid support
- Contour and wire frame display for surfaces
- Flexible grid support - equidistant grid not required for volume
- Various picking support : profile, horizon, body, etc.
- Flexible color bar with histogram support to allow the easy select color
- User-friendly menu, allowing the user to modify properties, change render modes, add objects, etc.
- Multiple zoom levels that enables the display and edit detailed areas of graph
- Any environment that supports ActiveX
- Design time and real time support
- End-user and developer usage
BYVision 1.2 Screenshot
BYVision 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark BYVision 1.2
BYVision 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.