CADE 2.4.9 Ranking & Summary
CADE 2.4.9 description
CADE 2.4.9 functions as a tool for editing 2D Windows. It has basic Vision functionality and create diagrams, network diagrams, flowcharts, schemas, and maps. You can use predefined blocks, primitive shapes, raster and vector images. The collection of blocks and its attributes could be modified and extended.
- Working in CADE requires no particular drawing skills.
- Publish and share drawings over the Internet.
- After the publication CADE documents are viewable in any browser without plug-in.
- To modify the drawing CADE is required.
- Provide collaborative work on the drawings.
- Share documents and projects.
- Manage the document using web interface or using CADE windows interface.
- CADE ActiveX can be easily integrated into a new or existing Windows or web application.
- DXF, DWG and DGN formats support is available under request.
Requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
CADE 2.4.9 Screenshot
CADE 2.4.9 Keywords
Bookmark CADE 2.4.9
CADE 2.4.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.