CADopia Standard 8
CADopia Standard 8 Ranking & Summary
CADopia Standard 8 description
CADopia Standard 8 offers you a powerful full-featured 2D and 3D CAD (Computer-Aided-Design) software based on IntelliCAD technology. Architects, engineers, interior designers, students, and educators will find CADopia useful in creating, editing, and viewing professional drawings.
This downloadable version includes a comprehensive suite of drafting features including boundary hatch, dimensioning, fly over snapping, complex linetype support, polyline and spline creation, 3D view creation, and printing and plotting support.
It also supports AutoLisp for customization of the product. Improvements in CADopia Standard 8 include support for 2007/2008 format drawings, multi-language character support, new esnap options, updated ACIS solid model visualization, improved stability and performance, and improved support for multi-line texts.
- Compatibility with popular CAD products
- CADopia's native file format is .DWG. It allows you to open and save any existing Autodesk AutoCAD file (V2.5 through 2008) and there is no file conversion or data loss. CADopia also provides a high degree of compatibility with the AutoCAD command set, menu files, scripts, as well as with AutoLISP and Autodesk ADS. If you regularly receive files from clients that are in one format and you need to convert them to another format, CADopia can do that too.
- Exceptional Productivity
- CADopia offers smooth Microsoft Windows integration plus many unique product features, including the ability to open multiple drawings at once. CADopia Explorer(TM) lets you review and exchange drawing content with a drag-and-drop ease. You can graphically customize menus and toolbars as well as use visual tools, which will enhance your productivity, to manage your drawings.
- CADopia is a powerful CAD tool available at a very affordable price. The Professional edition includes advanced licensed components such as Columbus Document Manager, ability to export PDF files, ability import and export DWG and SVG files, Microsoft VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), LightWorks photorealistic rendering and Raster Image Enabler, all at an affordable price.
- AutoCAD 2.5-2008 DWG files.
- Export to PDF files (Pro Edition only).
- Enhanced Raster Image Support (Pro and Premium Editions only).
- Import DWF & SVG files.
- Export DWF & SVG files (Pro edition only).
- Updated Columbus Document Manager.
- Template Files.
- Xref Manager.
- Draw Order Improvements.
- Solid Modeling Improvements.
- Enhanced Network License management including floating network license support.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP or VISTA.
- Intel Pentium processor (minimum) or greater (recommended).
- 256 MB of RAM (recommended).
- 150 MB of free hard-disk space for installation.
- High speed Internet access for product downloads and technical support.
CADopia Standard 8 Screenshot
CADopia Standard 8 Keywords
Bookmark CADopia Standard 8
CADopia Standard 8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.