Camera Remote Control for Nikon
Camera Remote Control for Nikon Ranking & Summary
Camera Remote Control for Nikon description
Camera Remote Control for Nikon is regarded as a convenient and professional program which can be used for remotely control Nikon DSLR cameras connected to a computer by USB cable or other interface. The program gives you full control over all camera parameters including shutter speed, aperture, ISO, flash parameters, focus parameters, color corrections and many more. After shooting the program acquires image from camera automatically and shows it on screen. You can evaluate the image and delete unsuccessful image.
The program constantly monitors for a new connections of specified camera types. When a camera is connected to the computer the program can switch to controls for the connected camera.
- The program controls the majority of camera modes, including shooting settings, focus settings, built-in and external flash, set the date and time of camera clock, white balance settings, the format of the saved files...
- Adjusting various camera's settings
- The program can controls the following Nikon's digital SLR cameras:
- Nikon D3 (Ver.1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.02);
- Nikon D3X;
- Nikon D3S;
- Nikon D40;
- Nikon D40X;
- Nikon D60;
- Nikon D80;
- Nikon D90;
- Nikon D200;
- Nikon D300 (Ver.1.0, 1.1);
- Nikon D300S;
- Nikon D700 (Ver.1.0, 1.02);
- Nikon D5000;
- Pentium-compatible processor;
- Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7*;
- 128 MBytes of RAM (512 MBytes recommended);
- 20 MBytes of HDD space for software; additional place for storing images;
Camera Remote Control for Nikon Screenshot
Camera Remote Control for Nikon Keywords
Bookmark Camera Remote Control for Nikon
Camera Remote Control for Nikon Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.