CamVerce 1.5 Ranking & Summary
CamVerce 1.5 description
CamVerce 1.5 provides you with a great tool which can be used to create professional looking product demos, tutorials, video lectures and presentations. CamVerce has 7 applications including Recorder, Studio and Converter which allow you to record a screen and edit and convert it to 11 different files formats including AVI, ASF, SWF, DOC, WMV and PPT formats. There's no need to switch between programs to convert your projects anymore.
CamVerce Launcher and Recording Wizard will get you started in no time even if you have never created a multimedia presentation or tutorial. Have no time to edit? Why don?t you try drawing on your screen while you?re recording? Make your WOW presentations and tutorials today!
- Launcher: CamVerce Launcher makes it easier to switch between applications. You can run all CamVerce applications from one window. (Not available in CamVerce Lite version)
- Recorder: CamVerce Recorder doesn’t just record screen but also allows you to draw on screen while you’re recording. Recording Wizards will guide you whatever you want to record.
- Studio: You can add callouts, images and audio to your project. Its intuitive frame editing and interactive feature will shine your project even more. (Not available in CamVerce Lite version)
- Converter: You need to export to multiple formats? You can export to 11 different file formats including AVI, SWF, DOC and PPT.
- Player: It allows you to play interactive enabled files you exported.
- Recording modes: Full screen, custom size, window frame, slide recording and video recording. You can switch back and forth between these recording modes with a click of mouse.
- Recording Wizard: If you're trying CamVerce for the first time, try Recording Wizards. The wizards will guide you through 3 easy steps to record whatever you want to record.
Interactive feature: You want your viewer's attention? Why don't you make your viewers participate with the tutorials or presentation you made?
- Easy object and frame editing: Made mistake while recording? You can always cut, copy, paste of extend frames. There is no mistake in CamVerce. You can also move objects you added between frames and that won't even take one full mouse click. Not to mention that the narration is re-recordable.
11 file formats: You can convert your project into 11 different file formats and they are EMX, EXE, SWF, AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, RM, HTML, DOC and PPT. What more formats do you need?
- Single click editing and converting features from the Recorder and the Studio have been added.
- Price for Single user license has been lowered to $99.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32 Bit)
- IBM compatible PC / Intel Pentium 500 MHz or faster / 256 MB of RAM or greater / 16 MB of Video memory or greater / Any sound card supporting Full Duplexing Required.
- IBM compatible PC / Intel Pentium 2 GHz or faster / 1 GB of RAM or greater / 128 MB of Video memory or greater / Any sound card supporting Full Duplexing Recommended.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 / DirectX 9.0 / Microsoft Windows Media Player 9.0 recommended
- Microsoft Office 2000 or later is required for DOC and PPT conversion
- RealPlayer 7.0 or later is required to play RM file. (RealPlayer is not required for RM file conversion)
- QuickTime Player 9.0 or later is required to play and convert MOV file.
- You need to have at least 1GB of hard drive space and recording may be stopped if there is less than 500MB of space.
- 16 X or faster driver is required to play video from CD-ROM drive
- 2 X or faster driver is required to play video from DVD-ROM drive
- Depending on movie you are recording, graphic card, sound card, CPU or RAM may need to be upgraded.
Windows Vista (32Bit)
- Intel Pentium 2 GHz or faster (2GHz or Dual-core CPU recommended for Aero effect) / 1 GB of RAM or greater / 128MB of video memory or greater. Graphic cards supporting Direct X 9 and WDDM driver recommended. / Any sound card supporting Full Duplexing
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 / Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 or later recommended
- Windows Vista uses 30-40% more resources than Windows 2000/XP which can cause a slower recording performance on a Windows Vista computer with same specifications.
- Some features on CamVerce may not work on Windows Vista 64 bit.
CamVerce 1.5 Screenshot
CamVerce 1.5 Keywords
Bookmark CamVerce 1.5
CamVerce 1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.