Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 188.8.131.52
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 220.127.116.11 description
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 18.104.22.168 provides you with an interesting as well as efficient application that will help you take digital pictures with your Canon camera from your desktop. All you need to do is connect the device to your PC and then start shooting the photos.
- Images saved onto the computer can be viewed at full size using the Viewer. The image properties information and a histogram showing the distribution of brightness data is also displayed.
- Comments can be added to images.
- Saved images can be rotated.
- Rotation setting can be preset before shooting so that images saved to disk are displayed with the desired orientation.
- Saved images can be deleted.
- An index print with all the image thumbnails can be printed.
- Images can be captured at set intervals of time using the interval timer shooting function.
- An image can be captured after a specified period of time using the timer shooting function.
- The camera settings can be displayed.
- RemoteCapture can be started from Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX and the saved images can be automatically registered in ZoomBrowser EX.
- When the [Release] button in the Shooting window is clicked, images can be captured with the camera and automatically downloaded to the computer. The images are automatically saved into a specified folder.
- On cameras that support it, images can also be captured and automatically downloaded to the computer when the camera's shutter button is pressed.
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 188.8.131.52
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.