CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344
CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344 Ranking & Summary
CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344 description
CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which lets you customize web graphics or build your own from scratch. With dazzling effects, simple-yet-strong creation tools, and a brilliant image editor, this app’s got the brawn to match your brain.
- Coordinate those icons
- Good colors, wrong shade.
- The graphics packs have hundreds of pro-level icons that are ready to use, but the one you really like might be the wrong color. Use Web Image Studio’s powerful color tools to get them all on the same page (literally!)
- Colors that look “just right”.
- Now that you can customize those already-awesome theme graphics, you should have no problem matching them to the color scheme of the rest of your website. You can even define custom colors for even more control.
- Click and switch.
- Open an icon for the palette tab to show all the colors it uses. Double-clicking a hue opens the color picker so you can switch it to match your website’s color scheme. Now export it with the Save for Web button. You can customize icons in minutes.
- Be an artist, or an editor
- Start here.
- Stock themes look great straight-out-of-the-box, but they may not use the color scheme you’re looking for. You might even want to add some things to make it your own. Can you spare a couple clicks? That’s all it takes.
- Finish here.
- Ah, that’s better. It’s amazing what color and typography changes can do for a design. Along with those quick and easy edits and much more, almost anything is possible with Web Image Studio.
- Use words that fit best
- Make it your own.
- The text in stock graphics might not be exactly what you’re after. Fortunately, you’ve got complete control! Yep, you’ve got full power to add, edit, or remove text anywhere you see it in your theme graphics.
- A personal touch.
- You can use any font that’s installed on your computer to make snazzy headers, labels, or entire paragraphs of text. And just like any other rich text editor, you can apply bold, italics, choose alignment, and more.
- Change that title.
- Didn’t like that headline? Deleted! Now just click the text tool to open the text editor and choose a font. (We’re using Reklame Script by Dafont. It’s free!) Type your new text and then adjust its size and location—it’s as easy as that!
- Give it a "Wow" factor
- Make sure this page gets attention.
- Your theme’s looking pretty good, but it needs something to really make it stand out. With a little bit of creativity, you can create incredible details that really give your website that polished look.
- Finishing touches.
- WIS’s shadow tool did a great job here, and the other effect tools are sure to make you smile, too. Create linear or radial gradients with up to eight shades using the fill tool, or use stroke to apply line thickness.
- The bottom line.
- To make that cool, floating accent, choose the line tool and draw a slightly angled line. You can resize and rotate it with the red and blue handles if it’s not quite right. Now apply a drop shadow with a blur value of 5 in each direction, a distance value of 17, and an angle value of 67. Look at it float!
- Edit images in a snap
- Flowers are pretty.
- But they might not be the color you wanted. Fortunately, Web Image Studio’s advanced (but simple-to-use) Image Editor has the tools you need to tweak these colors in just about any way you can imagine.
- From old to new.
- Open the Image Editor with the “Edit Image” toolbar button, then choose the “Pop” effect. You can isolate the yellow/red spectrum in the “Old” section, and choose purple in the “New” section. Voila! Yellow flowers now appear purple—just one of the cool effects in the Image Editor.
- Cool effects.
- Launch the Image Editor to bring up a panel of nine easy-to-tweak presets. Whether you want a vintage style or are looking to isolate a color to make it “Pop,” these effects will put some punch in your photos.
- Take your pick.
- Choose from a quick click on a preset, or use the Advanced Tools menu for a more hands-on experience. These sets of simple sliders and buttons bring you an interface that won’t give you a raging migraine.
- Go Freehand:
- Use the pencil tool to draw whatever you like with your mouse. When you’re done with the line, Web Image Studio converts it into vector data so you can go back and tweak each point later. Draw with complete confidence!
- Elegant Curves:
- The pen tool allows you to draw one continuous line of straight or curved segments. The Bézier curve feature is simple: Just drag the handles as you draw to create a smooth, pro-looking curve, and double-click to end the line.
- Simple Image Editing:
- You’re going to love the Image Editor. This toolbar button brings you nine tweakable presets and a whole list of advanced effects sliders, so you can take the one-click approach or explore your options in-depth.
- Easy Alignment:
- Select two or more objects and click the Align toolbar button to display your alignment choices. You can align objects in six different orientations so that you’re only a few clicks from to-the-pixel-exact object placement.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344 Screenshot
CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344 Keywords
Bookmark CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344
CoffeeCup Web Image Studio 1.0.3344 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.