Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 126.96.36.199
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 184.108.40.206 description
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 220.127.116.11 is a multi-functional and helpful complex number calculator which is able to work with complex numbers and also can be used as a real number calculator, that is a scientific calculator.
The calculator has backward compatibility with College Scientific Calculator series, Scientific Calculator Precision 54, Scientific Calculator Precision 63, Scientific Calculator Precision 72, Scientific Calculator Precision 81, Scientific Calculator Precision 90, Complex Calculator Precision 18, Complex Calculator Precision 27, and Complex Calculator Precision 36.
Any formula which works in College Scientific Calculator will work in this calculator. For that some buttons are duplicated. Button Mod stands for modulus and works on the same way as abs button. Button mod stands for modulo. Button Log stands for principal value of complex Log and is duplicated by button ln. Button log(z) works as Log(z)/ln(10) for complex z and as decimal logarithm for real z, although in Complex Analysis log denotes multi-valued function log(z)=Log(z)+2πni.
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 calculates all standard functions of complex variable: trigonometric, hyperbolic, inverse. In addition the calculator calculates some complex special functions: Gamma function, Lower Incomplete Gamma function, Upper Incomplete Gamma function, Lower Regularized Gamma function, Upper Regularized Gamma function, Sinc function, Normalized sinc function, Beta function, Incomplete Beta function, Regularized Incomplete Beta function, Sine Integral function, Lower Sine Integral function.
- This calculator follows classical approach when uncertainty of f(x) calculation is estimated by formula max|(derivative(f))|*|x*uncertainty(x)|, where maximum of function derivative is considered on interval [x-uncertainty(x), x+uncertainty(x)].
- In the default mixed mode the calculator treats numbers as integers wherever it is possible.
- There are 10 variables (or constants) available for storing frequently used numbers.
- All calculation results are reflected in History rich-text-box, which can be saved in file or printed.
- Unlimited number of user constants can be entered and maintained by user.
- Fundamental constants are available in the prebuilt Common Constants list.
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 126.96.36.199
Complex Number Calculator Precision 45 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.