ConceptDraw 7 Ranking & Summary
ConceptDraw 7 description
ConceptDraw 7 is produced as a powerful business and technical diagramming package which can be used for both Windows and Macintosh. It is intended for drawing schemes and diagrams of different kinds: business diagrams and flowcharts, network diagrams and software charts, technical drafts, floor and landscape plans. ConceptDraw 7 allows import and export files to a large number of raster, vector, multimedia and text formats.
- Comprehensive tools for information visualization
- Vector Drawing Tools
- The huge set of vector drawing tools can compete with any professional illustration program. Customizable Grid and Snap tools help to position your shapes precisely. Alignment, Distribution and Make Same tools will automate routine operations with multiple shapes.
- Libraries and Cliparts
- Wide collections of shapes and Cliparts help you create a different types of diagrams, such as Business Process, Network Diagram, Organization Chart as well as various sorts of technical drawings.
- Smart Connectors and Custom Connection Points
- Lines stay linked to their shapes, so you don't need to redraw your diagram every time you move something. Smart connectors can follow shapes around, as well as display gaps or bridges where they cross other connectors.
- Layers and Texture fill
- You can use unlimited number of layers to organize related shapes in one document page. Use one of the preset textures fill to create professionally looking objects.
- Presentation mode
- With Presentation Mode you can perform an attractive full screen presentation from ConceptDraw documents without a need to use any special application.
- Simplest and fastest way to obtain best results
- Powerful text tools
- Various tools for work with text, such as adding text to a shape, editing shape's text, text searching, replacing, formatting and repositioning, adjusting shape's size to fit its text, text auto-expand mode, choosing size, color and font of text; alignment, margins and text background color.
- Color palette
- You can use the standard color palette or a custom palette. You can set a palette for a shape, its text or other attributes or document.
- Alpha-channel (transparency)
- The slider next to Hide Custom Color button allows you to add transparency to your objects in order to make them more attractive or enables you to see objects located underneath.
- Drop tool
- It's now more convenient to select the necessary color of text, line or filling with the new drop tool.
- Customize and adjust your issues for perfect result
- Custom Properties
- You can create custom properties for shapes. For instance, a computer shape in a network diagram can store data about the cost, model, inventory number, and system configuration.
- Intelligent Shapes
- You can assign custom properties to shapes, add user defined context menus, and create links to other shapes, files or programs.
- Built-In Scripting Language
- The built-in scripting language ConceptDraw Basic, and support of the open XML for ConceptDraw format, provides developers with powerful means of building complex customized solutions based on the ConceptDraw PRO graphics engine.
- Measuring units selection
- The fitted tool lets you select the measuring units of your charts or drawing just with one touch.
- Customizable toolbar and floating dialogs
- Quick-and-easy access to main tools and settings with customizable toolbars and floating dialogs.
- Effectively communicate and share visual information
- Seamless integration
- ConceptDraw allows you to import and export files in a large number of raster, vector, multimedia and text formats, making it easy to exchange data with other applications. In addition to the most.
- Web ready documents
- Export to HTML lets you to create the Web looking documents on the base of your ConceptDraw files using a set of predefined styles.
- Export to PDF
- Using PDF you create compact and platform-independent documents that can be freely viewed on any computer.
- Microsoft PowerPoint®
- Export to Microsoft PowerPoint® lets you easily create animated presentations for the colleagues based on your ConceptDraw documents.
- Cross platform compatibility
- ConceptDraw is the only professional diagramming software that works on both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
- ConceptDraw Office featured tools
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Chart
- Using ConceptDraw Office, you have the ability to generate WBS in just one click. WBS will be opened in ConceptDraw . Use powerful capabilities of ConceptDraw to edit it and share with project participants.
- Project Status Reports
- Within ConceptDraw Office ConceptDraw PRO provide you with the tools you need to generate reports that visually represent project data: Summary and Actuals; Resources and Budgets.
- Monitoring project performance
- With ConceptDraw Office you can create dashboards and indicators to display current project status.
- Adds measuring units selection, new print mode, new illustrative cliparts for presentations and new palette.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP /VISTA
- CPU: Intel Pentium® 4, 1,8 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1024 Mb
- HDD: 540 Mb disk space (1,5 GB during the installation)
- DVD-ROM (DVD install).
ConceptDraw 7 Screenshot
ConceptDraw 7 Keywords
Bookmark ConceptDraw 7
ConceptDraw 7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ConceptDraw VI 6.2
- ConceptDraw VI Pro 6.2
- ConceptDraw PRO 22.214.171.124
- ConceptDraw PRO 8.0
- ConceptDraw Pro 7.7
- ConceptDraw 7.5
- ConceptDraw 7.5
- ConceptDraw Pro 7.4
- ConceptDraw Professional 7.4
- ConceptDraw 7.2
- ConceptDraw 7.1
- ConceptDraw 7
- ConceptDraw V 6.0
- ConceptDraw V Professional 5.2.8
- ConceptDraw Professional 5.2.8
- Create List of Files In Directory Software 7.0
- Create List of Folders & Subfolders On Hard Drive Software 7.0
- Creative TextFX 2.0.0
- AMC Text Effects 4 Plugin 2.0a.04
- AMC Text Effects 4 Plugin 2.0a.4
- Export Table to Text for SQL Server 1.05.00
- Export Table to Text for Oracle 1.05.00
- Export Query to Text for SQL Server 1.05.00