CR8 Type 2.2.021
CR8 Type 2.2.021 Ranking & Summary
CR8 Type 2.2.021 description
CR8 Type 2.2.021 is a useful utility that helps you design, edit, and convert OpenType and TrueType fonts.
Produce multi-language fonts using a toolbox full of drawing options. Use a multi-function toolbox for glyph design and drawing. Combine with CR8tracer (free) to create fonts from your own handwriting, graphics and logos.
- Convert between OpenType TrueType and OpenType PostScript fonts.
- A full-featured drawing toolbox - including knife and freehand draw.
- Edit glyphs as TrueType (points) or as standard PostScript curves.
- Create and edit fonts containing up to 65535 glyphs.
- Transform (rotation, skew and stretch) points, glyphs and composite glyphs.
- Map glyphs to any of 65536 unicode characters.
- Input all OpenType metrics, names and parameters.
- Create and edit TrueType kerning.
- Global hinting of OpenType PostScript fonts. [new]
- Auto-calculate advanced parameters.
- Auto-create up to 199 Latin accented characters in seconds.
- Use with CR8tracer (free) to create fonts from bitmap images.
- Use backgound images to assist drawing.
- Refer to a 26 page, easy to read, colour PDF manual.
- Obtain free support, updates and technical assistance.
Enhancements: Includes global PostScript and gasp (grayscale) hinting.
Requirements: Windows 98, 2000 or XP platform, 128MB min.
CR8 Type 2.2.021 Screenshot
CR8 Type 2.2.021 Keywords
Bookmark CR8 Type 2.2.021
CR8 Type 2.2.021 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.