cuePics 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
cuePics 1.1.1 description
cuePics is slide-show software that allows you to create a still-image movie with pictures, transitions and synchronised sounds.
The still-image movie or slide-show may be played back full screen or exported as a QuickTime or AVI movie, making it very easy to display and share your work.
cuePics supports all major picture and sound file formats. cuePics can import pictures from your digital camera, scanner, favourite photo-editing software or any other source.
Sounds may be imported that you have recorded elsewhere, created in sound editing software, downloaded from the internet or converted from a music CD.
Who is it for?
- Family: import family snaps; bring your photos to life within a visual sequence; add mood music; record voice-overs to remember or describe time and place.
- Media professionals: use as a faster, more efficient editing tool to create animated storyboards or previz, prior to using your NLE suite.
- Photo Journalists: create Audio Slideshows to tell a narrative, with music and voice-over, without having to use a complicated video editing application.
- Educationalists: excellent teaching resource from junior high school up to university/college level.
- import pictures and sounds in most standard file formats
- record sound directly within program
- drag-and-drop interface with 2 user levels: Basic and Advanced
- create sequences with pictures and accurately synchronised sound
- use simple pop-up menus to set picture and transition duration
- transform pictures by rotating or flipping them (always undoable)
- crop pictures in a sequence to isolate and magnify areas of the imported original
- create new pictures by painting/drawing afresh or paint/draw over existing pictures
- add speech bubbles, text, and simple shapes to your picture
- simultaneous combination of any of drawing, cropping and transforming operations
- edit sounds by setting in and out points and add fades in or out
- alternatively view picture sequence as a 2-dimensional grid or as a storyboard
- add annotations to pictures and view and print annotations as part of a storyboard
- export sequence as a QuickTime or AVI movie, with automatic or user defined compression
- customisable preferences
- automatically switch monitor resolution to full screen, from within the program
- created projects are portable between computers and operating systems
- easy to follow in-program tool tips and help
- Pentium III (Pentium IV 500MHz recommended);
- 128MB RAM (256MB recommended);
- 20MB disk space;
- monitor resolution of at least 800 x 600;
- QuickTime 6 or higher
- Import maximum of 10 pictures
- Overlayed red-cross on output
cuePics 1.1.1 Screenshot
cuePics 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark cuePics 1.1.1
cuePics 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.