CxTranslator 3.1 Ranking & Summary
CxTranslator 3.1 description
CxTranslator 3.1 supplies you with a feature rich and professional math parser/evaluator with pre-build feature and user friendly interface. Allows pars and evaluate a run-time defined string as math expression on complex numbers.
The valid math expressions should consist of:
- Variables – should start from letter and be no more than 32 characters. The math expression may have no variables.
- Operators - arithmetic operations: +, -, *, /, ^
- Functions - set of predefined functions: abs, arg, conj, cos, cosh, exp, imag, ln, log10, norm, real, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, tanh. Also, user can defined own function to improve performance.
- Extremely fast.
- Friendly interface and error handling mechanism support.
- Procedural and OOP implementation.
- Multithread safe (OOP version only).
- Supports unlimited number of variables.
- ANSI and UNICODE string support.
- Can be extended by user defined functions.
- Target platform: x86 and x64.
CxTranslator 3.1 Screenshot
CxTranslator 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark CxTranslator 3.1
CxTranslator 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.