DataScene Professional 220.127.116.11
DataScene Professional 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
DataScene Professional 22.214.171.124 description
DataScene Professional 126.96.36.199 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use scientific graphing, animation, data analysis, and monitoring program developed with the latest generation graphical library and computational technology.
DataScene features an extremely powerful and user-friendly interface. The user can easily plot brilliant 2D & 3D graphs (Area graph, Bar graph, Contour graph, Pie graph, Line graph, Histogram graph, Surface graph, Polar graph, and more) with scientific, financial, and statistical data, manipulate, print, and export high quality graphs, analyze data with various mathematical methods (fitting curves, calculating statics, FFT, and more), create attractive graph animations for presentations, classes, and web pages, and monitor and chart real-time data with a few mouse clicks.
DataScene is an ideal tool for scientists, engineers, and office users to graph and analyze their data for publications, reports, and presentations.
- Plotting 39 types of graphs with brilliant graph quality.
- 3D canvas for most graph types.
- Supporting a wide variety of highly customizable graphical elements, such as transparent color, solid brush, gradient brush, image brush, hatch brush with 56 textures, shadow, visual aspect settings, etc.
- Highly customizable and feature-rich graph axes, legend, marks, titles, and walls.
- Rich text graph annotations with a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
- Supporting 16 built-in graph themes and custom theme.
- Analyzing and processing data using column and cell formulas.
- Processing graphs with various series functions, such as Cublic Spline, Moving Average, Integrate, Differentiate, FFT, Nonlinear Regression/Curve Fitting, and more.
- Powerful math parser supporting various built-in mathematical and text functions, including special functions such as Bessel, Beta, Gamma, Error, Hypergeometric, etc.
- Creating chart animation using time-dependent mathematical formulas.
- Creating chart animation using sequences of business and/or scientific data.
- Monitoring, charting, and processing real-time data.
- Importing data from MS Excel, and various text file formats (any delimiters, CSV, and fixed-width columns), ODF spreadsheets, and MS Access databases.
- Exporting to a variety of graph formats: BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, EMF, PostScript, and PDF.
- Exporting animated charts to AVI and animated GIF for offline presentations (e.g., with PowerPoint), classes, and web pages.
- Super clean, friendly, context-sensitive, and configurable user interface.
- A rich set of graphical and data tools.
- Automatic graph update and result recalculation upon data source change.
- Windows(98SE, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Win7), Linux, and Unix/X11.
DataScene Professional 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
DataScene Professional 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark DataScene Professional 220.127.116.11
DataScene Professional 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.