DemoCreator 2.5.5 Ranking & Summary
DemoCreator 2.5.5 description
DemoCreator 2.5.5 is a screen recording software used for making software tutorials, demos and online instructional videos for web sharing and technical support just by three steps: Record, Enhance, Publish.
Wondershare DemoCreator provides you a wealth of practical features to highly customize your demos.
- Record actions take on an application, custom region or full screen.
- Record mouse movements and clicks, keystrokes.
- Auto-annotations and highlights while recording.
- Edit and Enhance
- Enrich with Interactivities
- Zoom and pan effect to show specific details(New!)
- Add callout, shape, text, button and edit entry to make notes and instructions
- Add images (BMP, JPG, PNG, ICO, EMF, WMF, GIF)
- Add a master image as logo or signature (New!)
- Provide 16 kinds of animations
- Enrich with Media
- Record narration from microphone
- Add sound clips (WAV, MP3)
- Preview your edits and transitions in real-time
- Powerful Editor
- Fill elements in different ways (solid fill, gradient fill, fill with picture)
- Add text to elements (font, color, style, size, alignments editable)
- Set actions when click button and clickable areas (do nothing, continue, go to slide, go to URL, close movie, E-mail)
- Organize audio clips’ time sequence with audio timeline editor
- Cool beginnig and ending of the movie (New!)
- Resize the dimension of movie by setting width and height in pixels, and also keep the aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9, 16:10 or custom) automatically
- Set author info (name, email, website, description)
- Set frame rate, quality of output movie
- Set action (stop, loop, close, go to URL) at the end of demo
- Flexible Publishing Options
- Publish as Flash movie for sharing on web
- Publish as LMS (AICC/SCORM) compatible courses
- Export as Standalone EXE file or Autorun CD
- Export as email attachment
- Export a certain frame as an image
- Export as AVI movie for Youtube, Myspace sharing
- Create attention-grabbing demos smartly with Zoom-n-Pan;
- Add Credit page and End page to make a full demo;
- Enable users to modify the transparency of master image and add URL to it;
- Customize working folder for your own demo projects;
- Add the option to publish your demo as EXE for auto-run CD;
- Add the option to show title in the published demo webpage.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista with Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
- Available Disk Space: 10MB for program installation, 512MB or above for flash movies
- RAM:128MB for basic, 256MB recommended
- Video Card: Windows-compatible display with at least 800dpi x 600dpi resolution.
- Sound Card (optional): Windows-compatible sound card. Microphone and speakers are recommended for recording narration.
- Flash Player Requirements: Macromedia Flash Player 8.0/9.0/10.0 or above (this is necessary for previewing flash movie)
DemoCreator 2.5.5 Screenshot
DemoCreator 2.5.5 Keywords
Bookmark DemoCreator 2.5.5
DemoCreator 2.5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.