DPlot Viewer 184.108.40.206
DPlot Viewer 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
DPlot Viewer 18.104.22.168 description
DPlot Viewer 22.214.171.124 provides you with the conveniene of a free scaled-down version of DPlot which will display and print any graph produced by DPlot or DPlot Jr.
It is intended for use by developers who want to distribute DPlot graphs to others. DPlot Viewer will display and print any graph produced by DPlot or DPlot Jr. As with DPlot Jr, DPlot Viewer may be redistributed to end users without royalty payments or other restrictions.
- The downloadable trial version of DPlot is a fully functional time-limited demo. The licensed version of DPlot includes additional modules described at the bottom of this page. Both versions of DPlot include these features:
- Multiple scaling types, including linear, logarithmic, and probability scales on the X and/or Y axes. DPlot also provides several special purpose scale types, including grain size distribution plots, tripartite grids (shock spectra), polar charts, triangle plots, N1.85 hydraulic scales, and Mercator projection.
- Contour plots of 3D data, shown as contour lines in a plan view of the XY plane or as shaded bands in a 3D projection, optionally with light source shading. DPlot accepts both randomly-spaced 3D points and points on a rectangular grid. For rectangular grids only, DPlot can also produce a waterfall plot, a 3D bar chart, and a simple wireframe mesh.
- Generate curves from equations of the form
- Bar charts with a large number of presentation options.
- Use a background image (BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, or TIF) for your 2D plots
- Box-and-whisker plots and dot graphs for one or more groups of 1D data.
- Multiple independent or dependent scales.
- Easily create blank graph paper. Several examples are shown on the Graph Paper page.
- Error bars with magnitudes set to a constant value, to a percentage of the amplitudes, or independently.
- Bubble plots with symbol sizes proportional to a third dimension.
- Bubble plot from an equation
- Bubble plot, recent earthquakes
- For more information see the Maps page.
- Vector plots with vector lengths and colors proportional to a third dimension and angles from a fourth dimension.
- Fill between 2 curves, fill the area formed by closing a curve, or fill from a curve to a specified Y value. Choose from seven pre-defined fill patterns or create a custom pattern.
- Fill regions are also useful for solving inequalities and systems of inequalities.
- 3D scatter plots, with up to 100 data sets and colors based on Z value or data set.
- The data for the wing was provided by tools created by SpreadsheetWorld. A nifty animation of the wing was created with Video Edit Magic from a sequence of bitmaps generated by DPlot.
- Choose from 40 symbol styles and/or 7 line styles for your XY plots. You have full control over symbol size, line weight, and color. In addition to the 40 built-in graphic symbols you can use any character from any of the Wingdings fonts included with Windows.
- Choose from a variety of number formats for each axis. Date and time formats are customizable.
- Replace or supplement the numbers appearing along each axis with custom labels.
- Copy and/or link data from other sources (e.g. spreadsheets), or use our Excel Add-In to easily move data from Excel to DPlot.
- Copy and/or link DPlot-produced graphics to other applications.
- Add text notations to plots.
- Least squares curve fitting allows you to fit a polynomial to your data.
- The licensed version includes a more general curve fitting routine. See below for more information.
- Data manipulation functions include integration, differentiation, Fast Fourier Transform, filtering, data smoothing, and many other simpler editing functions.
- Interpolate between points, scan values of curves graphically, and report peak values.
- Include subscripts, superscripts, and characters from the Symbol font (Greek characters, trademark symbols, etc.) in the title lines and axis labels of your plots.
- Plot very large data sets. For XY plots, the total number of data points is limited to about 268 million.
- Create commercial-quality blank graph paper. For examples and instructions see the Graph Paper page.
- Send data to and control DPlot from another program through the free-of-charge DPLOTLIB interface (a separate download). Example programs with source for Visual Basic, VB.NET, PowerBasic, 4 different C compilers and 5 different FORTRAN compilers are provided.
- DPLOTLIB Demo
- You may create additional functionality with your own plugin modules for file import and data manipulation. Example C plugin source code is provided with the Plugin Examples.
- Bug fix: The document window list was shown on the View menu for 4D plots rather than the correct Window menu.
- Bug fix: The Define Boundary command did not work with 4D data (only 3D).
- Windows 7, 2008,
- Vista, XP, NT,
- ME, 2003, 2000,
- Windows 98, 95
DPlot Viewer 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
DPlot Viewer 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark DPlot Viewer 184.108.40.206
DPlot Viewer 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.