DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0
DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0 Ranking & Summary
DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0 description
DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0 offers a professional program that can allow you to import solid objects from AutoCAD DXF files as solids models in SolidWorks. DXF Import for SolidWorks has the ability to read 3d solid geometric data such as ACIS 3d solids, bodies and regions in an AutoCAD DXF file and create corresponding 3d solid models in SolidWorks part document.
Installation & Usage:
Since DXF Import for SolidWorks is an add-in for SolidWorks, it must be loaded into the SolidWorks environment before it can be used. Please follow the simple instructions in the DXF Import for SolidWorks ReadMe document which is copied into the installation folder. After you have loaded the add-in file into SolidWorks, Simply click on the menu items in the "DXFImport" sub menu to run these new commands. Truly, software made simple!
The 'DXFImport' submenu consists of the following commands:
- Import - Import meshes to a DXF file
- Help - Display the DXF Import for SolidWorks help file
- Register - Register your copy of DXF Import for SolidWorks
- About - Display the DXF Import for SolidWorks About box
The DXF File Format:
- The AutoCAD DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format, developed by Autodesk as their solution for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other programs. DXF was originally introduced in December 1982 as part of AutoCAD 1.0, and was intended to provide an exact representation of the data in the AutoCAD native file format, DXF (Drawing), for which Autodesk didn't (and doesn't) publish specifications.
- DXF is probably one of the most widely supported vector formats in the world today. DXF is rich in features, including: support for 3D objects, curves, text, associative dimensioning, etc. Although DXF was developed to represent the data used in a CAD program, it is used by many programs as a "least common denominator" format for the exchange of many different types of data, most commonly vector-oriented information but also text and 3D polygons.
- DXF Import for SolidWorks has the ability to read 3d solid geometric data such as ACIS 3d solids, bodies and regions in an AutoCAD DXF file and create corresponding 3d solid models in SolidWorks part document. This add-in supports DXF files upto the latest version of AutoCAD.
- DXF Import for SolidWorks is very easy to use. It adds new commands to SolidWorks.
- Once installed, it automatically loads itself into SolidWorks and adds a new submenu called "DXFImport" to the SolidWorks menu containing these newly added commands.
DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0 Screenshot
DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0
DXF Import for SolidWorks 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.