easyHDR Pro 2.12.1
easyHDR Pro 2.12.1 Ranking & Summary
easyHDR Pro 2.12.1 description
easyHDR Pro 2.12.1 is created to bring you an impressive as well as smart image processing program which produces and tone maps High Dynamic Range (HDR) images out of photo sequences taken with a digital camera. It is capable of importing several image formats: JPEG, 24/48-bit TIFF and any RAW photo (thanks to integration with DCRAW program). EasyHDR PRO can also import Radiance RGBE (*.hdr) or 96-bit TIFF HDR images that were previously generated with any other HDR image processing software.
In order to produce a well exposed and dramatic-looking photo it is not always necessary to use a series of differently exposed images. Sometimes just one photo is sufficient. That's why easyHDR PRO gives you the ability to process a single image - the feature is called LDR (Low Dynamic Range) enhancement.
- Supported image formats:
- JPEG, BMP, TIFF (24, 48 and 96 bit), Radiance RGBE
- Reading color space information from JPEG and TIFF
- Supported RAW image formats: EasyHDR PRO uses DCRAW to decode RAW photos.
- Supported image formats: JPEG, BMP, TIFF (24 and 48 bit), Radiance RGB (transferring EXIF headers as well as color space information)
- Color management
- Merging photo sets to HDR
- Methods: True HDR (generates a real HDR radiance map), Smart Merge (fusion of differently exposed images), Image Stacking (average of photos).
- Ghost removal
- Tonemapping operators
- Gloabl operator,
- Local operator (two algorithms: "Local Contrast" and "Mask")
- Tonemapping single photos
- Panoramic mapping
- Chromatic aberration correction: Manual
- Alignment of hand-held photos:
- Automatic (compensates for shift and rotation)
- Manual (compensates for shift, rotation, scale and perspective)
- Post processing (filters)
- Blur (Gaussian blur),
- Sharpen (unsharp mask),
- Noise reduction (median filter and bilateral filter)
- Post processing (color adjust)
- Neutral point (manual white balance),
- Sample/Target balance (selective color adjustment),
- Color tone (temperature and saturation)
- Post processing (transformations): Rotate, mirror, crop
- Batch processing options
- Auto alignment, chromatic aberration correction, merging to HDR, tone mapping HDR images or single photos
- Batch processing lists: Manual and automatic creations of lists
- Language versions
- English, Polish, German, Hungarian, French, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Italian and Spanish
- New features
- Display EXIF info for input photos - on mouse hover over the thumbnails in the main as well as HDR Generation window.
- Faster Radiance RGBE import,
- Color management support for Radiance RGBE photos,
- Batch, "Add directory" - option to add task's ordinal number to the task name,
- Improved default result file name generation,
- Got rid of jhead.exe and jpegtran.exe.
- Corrected bugs
- Fixed problem in the installer, under Windows 7 - it's now possible to install correctly as a standard user (user with no possibility to elevate rights to Admin),
- No more flickering of the image area while resizing it (also the case for some other GUI components),
- Fixed exposure time reading from TIFFs' EXIF encoded in Motorola byte order,
- Batch, "Add directory" - fixed bug related to the case when the last used directory no longer exists,
- Fixed problem with exiftool being hanged after completing a big number (more than 200-300) of EXIF transfers.
- Operating system: Windows (32-bit XP/Vista/Win7, but also works fine on 64-bit platforms)
- Screen resolution: At least 1024x768 (standard DPI settings), but most features can be used with at least 1024x600. It is however strongly advised to work with higher resolutions.
- Memory: More RAM means that bigger photos can be processed. The application is 32-bit, so it is not able to use more than 2 or 3GB.
- CPU: CPU with SSE instruction set (Pentium III compatible or newer). Multicore CPUs are required for better performance.
- Hard Disk: EasyHDR PRO uses temporary files that are created on the Hard Disk. In case of processing a set of three 10 MPix JPEG photos at least 150 MB of free space is required. RAWs require twice as much.
easyHDR Pro 2.12.1 Screenshot
easyHDR Pro 2.12.1 Keywords
Bookmark easyHDR Pro 2.12.1
easyHDR Pro 2.12.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.