EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026
EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026 Ranking & Summary
EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026 description
EDGE Diagrammer is an ultimate diagramming tool. EDGE lets you define "styles" using hundreds of predefined drag-and-drop shapes and arrowheads. Save your styles in diagram templates to establish your own diagramming methods. EDGE Diagrammer comes with complete flowcharting templates, network diagramming templates, block diagrams, org charts, and more to get you started.
EDGE Diagrammer can create flowcharts and similar diagrams with minimal effort. As you draw your diagram, EDGE Diagrammer connects lines to figures and attaches labels to lines. It remembers these relationships and adjusts automatically when you move objects around. It can also adjust the size of a shape when you add text to it.
EDGE Diagrammer is easy to learn and use. EDGE Diagrammer stands out from the crowd because it can be used effectively in the first few minutes with no prior knowledge or training. It lets you create diagrams the way you think is most natural. Most tasks can be accomplished in multiple ways so that the way you prefer is usually available and does what you expect. This attention to your convenience and productivity is reflected throughout the product.
The diagram model is very simple. Add the diagram elements you want, connect them with lines or arrows, add descriptive text. The program does the rest by keeping lines attached properly, and managing associations between shapes, lines, and text.
Also it is convenient: The program's workspace is especially designed for your ease, comfort, productivity, and enjoyment. Simple but powerful toolbars and menus keep the most frequent tasks handy. Objects most common to a specific type of diagram are available with one click from the style bar on the left of the screen. And the screen itself shows you just what you need, exactly as it will print.
Simply drag diagram elements from the style bar and drop them into your diagram.
It enables you to edit text directly on the screen with the text tool. What you see is what you get. No need to open cumbersome dialog boxes or guess how the result will look.You can add a connector by choosing a line style and then clicking on the start and end objects.
It is focused on simplicity: To simplify selection of sizes, use our drop menus of pre-defined standard sizes. To select a border width for a figure, you can choose "fine" or "heavy" rather than figuring out the exact point size that will look attractive both on the screen and when printed. Of course you can select any size directly if you prefer.
- Include hundreds of pre-defined shapes and symbols organized in the Figure Symbol Gallery. (more)
- Include several pre-defined diagram templates such as flowcharts, block diagrams, org charts, computer diagrams, network diagrams, and general purpose diagrams.
- Create your own styles combining the attributes, shapes, colors, and behaviors of your own figures.
- Create custom diagram templates to represent your own diagramming methodologies and to store your custom symbol libraries.
- Full zoom and scrolling capability with dozens of intuitive and convenient features for easy navigation around even the most complex diagrams.
- Connectors can have many different lines styles, colors, curves, patterns, end symbols (arrows), and designs. Plus you can select flow symbols that are drawn along the path of the line. (more)
- Connectors can have many possible terminators (arrowheads). Many are included in the End Symbol Gallery. (more)
- Snap grid for precise placement. The snap grid can be visible or invisible, enabled or disabled, or customized to different sizes for any diagram.
- Create large multi-page wall posters. Pages can be managed separately or cropped and attached to create a poster.
- Alignment and arrangement tools. In addition to the usual aligning, centering, and spacing features, the program also performs subtle behind-the-scenes steps to help you keep your diagram organized and looking good.
- Copy or export diagrams to other programs such as Microsoft Word with OLE. Simply copy and paste into most any other software, or link and embed into any OLE-enabled program for full control. Export formats include WMF, EMF, BMP, and JPG.
- Import external graphics and clip-art to use in your diagrams. Supports EMF, WMF, BMP, and JPG files.
- Hyperlinks let you link symbols to other diagrams, web pages, or documents. Simply link any figure to another diagram and open that diagram by double-clicking on the figure. You can also link a figure to a web page, a spreadsheet, a database file, or any other document. (more)
- Create web pages from your diagrams in a single step. Hyper-linked diagrams translate instantly to image-mapped hierarchically-linked HTML web pages exactly as you would expect.
- Auto-save and Auto-backup. Choose to save backup versions whenever you save a file, or have a backup file saved periodically. Fully programmable.
- Attach / detach figures in "flows". Drop a symbol onto a line and the symbol merges into the flow automatically. (more)
- New diagram wizard lets you select sizes, color schemes, and initial fonts with great convenience. (more)
- Enable "jogs" (also called jumps or crossovers) to clarify line routing. (more)
- Add freeform text labels anywhere on your diagram or add specialty labels described below. You can control text justification, color, point size, font, bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript, and so on.
- Connector labels attach to a line and adjust when the line moves. (more)
- Flow labels attach to the point where a line meets a symbol and adjust automatically when either the symbol or the line moves. (more)
- Figure labels attach to a symbol and move when the symbol moves. (more)
- Branch labels such as 'yes' and 'no' in flowcharts can be snapped into place in a single step and remain attached to their respective symbol/line. (more)
- Line spacing is programmable. Select from many line spacing options.
- Reshapeable figures. Many symbols contain reshape handles that allow you to alter their shape and compartment sizes. (more)
- Support 'divided' symbols with multiple compartments for text. (more)
- Connect to any point on a symbol on demand or by defining fully programmable connection points. (more)
- Group objects to create larger objects. Features include Group, Ungroup, Ungroup All, and Regroup.
- Container symbols show divisions of larger diagrams by creating a "box around" a number of other symbols. The container also lets you work with the included symbols as a unit. (more)
- English (inches) or metric (millimeters) measurement units
- Any figure or label can include text memos which show in text balloons
- Full install/uninstall. Does not modify your operating system files!
- Comprehensive online help.
- New Diagram Wizard makes it easy to select from a range of color schemes and diagram sizes in a single step without the need to create a custom diagram template
- Attach and detach from flows: Easily add and detach figures to and from a "flow". A flow is a sequence of steps in which arrows connect one figure to another
- Hyperlinks let you link any object in your diagram to another diagram, web page or document.
- Containers are useful for showing groupings within diagrams
- Windows 98 (limited), Windows 2000, XP, Vista or later
- Excludes (Windows CE and Vista 64)
- 128 Meg RAM
- 20 Meg free disk space
- Pentium class or better processor recommended
EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026 Screenshot
EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026 Keywords
Bookmark EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026
EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.20.2040
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.13.2033
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.12.2032
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.10.2030
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.08.2025
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.07.2024
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.06.2023
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.05.2021
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.04.2020
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.04.2018
- EDGE Diagrammer 5.09.1851
- EDGE Diagrammer 5.09.1851
- EDGE Diagrammer 5.09.1841