EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031
EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031 Ranking & Summary
EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031 description
EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031 is our most versatile diagramming tool. Create a wide variety of technical, presentation, and design flowcharts efficiently and with the highest quality results. EDGE Diagrammer is all you need for block diagrams, org charts, family trees, Data Flow Diagrams and more. Free extension packs are available to provide support for many different diagramming methodologies. EDGE Diagrammer is the one-product solution for all your flowcharting needs.
Professional diagramming, flowcharting, and design tool. Uniquely tailored for easy use with little or no training required. Create any type of block or flow diagrams. Use built in shapes and arrowheads or create your own. Contains all the features of expensive packages such as full zoom, OLE connectivity, poster printing, graphics import and export.
Creates diagrams by stamping out shapes on your layout, adding any of a variety of text styles, and connecting the shapes with smart connecting lines that maintain flows and relationships. Also includes high end features such as full pan and zoom, poster printing, linking diagrams into documents, curves, importing clip art, and exporting web graphics. Powerful grid and alignment aids keep your diagram attractive. Everything from shapes to styles to diagram templates to the user interface is highly customizable so you can design your own diagram types.
- The New Diagram Wizard makes it easy to select from a range of color schemes and diagram sizes in a single step without the need to create a custom diagram template. It also provides a simple mechanism to change a diagram's font and text size throughout the entire diagram. Use of the wizard is optional and not all diagram templates support color schemes and preset sizes.
- Attach and detach from flows: Easily add and detach figures to and from a "flow". A flow is a sequence of steps in which arrows connect one figure to another. Simply drag a figure ("Process B" here) over the flow connector and drop it into the flow. New connectors will form to accommodate the figure. You can later detach the figure either explicitly or by simply deleting it, and the flow will return to the way it was.
- Hyperlinks let you link any object in your diagram to another diagram, web page or document. Simply double-click on a linked figure in your diagram to open the link. With hyperlinks, you can represent a process as a simple box in one diagram and link that box to a more detailed diagram that represents the internal workings of the process. In this way, you can construct hierarchies of diagrams showing different levels of detail. You can also define figures as buttons to navigate among diagrams within a project.
- By linking a figure to a web page, clicking on the figure will open up your web browser and display the web page using the address contained in the link.
- By linking a figure to a document, clicking on the figure will open the application that can view the document such as a spreadsheet or database.
- Hyperlinks are recognized when saving a document as a web page.
- Containers are useful for showing groupings within diagrams. A container symbol is special because it is designed to have other symbols within its borders, yet not interfere with editing those symbols. You can create and move objects into the container or out of the container without special effort. But when you move, copy, or delete a container, all of the contained objects are moved, copied, or deleted as well. Containers perform some of the same functions as groups, but in a more convenient way. Using a combination of containers and groups you can construct elaborate diagrams that are easy to maintain and re-organize.
- Includes hundreds of pre-defined shapes and symbols organized in the Figure Symbol Gallery.
- Includes several pre-defined diagram templates such as flowcharts, block diagrams, org charts, computer diagrams, network diagrams, and general purpose diagrams.
- Create your own styles combining the attributes, shapes, colors, and behaviors of your own figures.
- Create custom diagram templates to represent your own diagramming methodologies and to store your custom symbol libraries.
- Full zoom and scrolling capability with dozens of intuitive and convenient features for easy navigation around even the most complex diagrams.
- Connectors can have many different lines styles, colors, curves, patterns, end symbols (arrows), and designs. Plus you can select flow symbols that are drawn along the path of the line.
- Connectors can have many possible terminators (arrowheads). Many are included in the End Symbol Gallery.
- Snap grid for precise placement. The snap grid can be visible or invisible, enabled or disabled, or customized to different sizes for any diagram.
- Create large multi-page wall posters. Pages can be managed separately or cropped and attached to create a poster.
- Alignment and arrangement tools. In addition to the usual aligning, centering, and spacing features, the program also performs subtle behind-the-scenes steps to help you keep your diagram organized and looking good.
- Copy or export diagrams to other programs such as Microsoft Word with OLE. Simply copy and paste into most any other software, or link and embed into any OLE-enabled program for full control. Export formats include WMF, EMF, BMP, and JPG.
- Import external graphics and clip-art to use in your diagrams. Supports EMF, WMF, BMP, and JPG files.
- Hyperlinks let you link symbols to other diagrams, web pages, or documents. Simply link any figure to another diagram and open that diagram by double-clicking on the figure. You can also link a figure to a web page, a spreadsheet, a database file, or any other document.
- Create web pages from your diagrams in a single step. Hyper-linked diagrams translate instantly to image-mapped hierarchically-linked HTML web pages exactly as you would expect.
- Auto-save and Auto-backup. Choose to save backup versions whenever you save a file, or have a backup file saved periodically. Fully programmable.
- Attach / detach figures in "flows". Drop a symbol onto a line and the symbol merges into the flow automatically.
- New diagram wizard lets you select sizes, color schemes, and initial fonts with great convenience.
- Enable "jogs" (also called jumps or crossovers) to clarify line routing.
- Add freeform text labels anywhere on your diagram or add specialty labels described below. You can control text justification, color, point size, font, bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript, and so on.
- Connector labels attach to a line and adjust when the line moves.
- Flow labels attach to the point where a line meets a symbol and adjust automatically when either the symbol or the line moves.
- Figure labels attach to a symbol and move when the symbol moves.
- Branch labels such as 'yes' and 'no' in flowcharts can be snapped into place in a single step and remain attached to their respective symbol/line.
- Line spacing is programmable. Select from many line spacing options.
- Reshapeable figures. Many symbols contain reshape handles that allow you to alter their shape and compartment sizes.
- Supports 'divided' symbols with multiple compartments for text.
- Connect to any point on a symbol on demand or by defining fully programmable connection points.
- Group objects to create larger objects. Features include Group, Ungroup, Ungroup All, and Regroup.
- Container symbols show divisions of larger diagrams by creating a "box around" a number of other symbols. The container also lets you work with the included symbols as a unit.
- English (inches) or metric (millimeters) measurement units
- Any figure or label can include text memos which show in text balloons
- Full install/uninstall. Does not modify your operating system files!
- Comprehensive online help.
- Windows 98 (limited), Windows 2000, XP, Vista or later
- Excludes (Windows CE and Vista 64)
- 128 Meg RAM
- 20 Meg free disk space
- Pentium class or better processor recommended
EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031 Screenshot
EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031 Keywords
Bookmark EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031
EDGE Diagrammer 6.11.2031 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.20.2040
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.13.2033
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.12.2032
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.10.2030
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.09.2026
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.08.2025
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.07.2024
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.06.2023
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.06 Build 2023
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.05.2021
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.04.2020
- EDGE Diagrammer 6.04.2018
- EDGE Diagrammer 5.09.1851
- EDGE Diagrammer 5.09.1851
- EDGE Diagrammer 5.09.1841