EquTranslator 3.1 Ranking & Summary
EquTranslator 3.1 description
EquTranslator 3.1 offers users with an exciting as well as smart program which comes as the fast and compact math parser/evaluator with pre-build feature and user friendly interface. Allows pars and evaluate a run-time defined string as math expression. One of the major enhancement and attractive value of EquTranslator algorithm is speed. This essential feature, that already has deserved recognition of the clients, gives you competitive advantage and power to make your application more efficient.
At this time there is no math parser/evaluator around to do work faster than EquTranslator. There are many strategies for converting a string math expression into a form which can be numerically evaluated at run time. Typically, the codes are designed to accommodate variables, math operators and functions. EquTranslator uses recursive descent and operator precedence rules to solve the problem.
- Extremely fast.
- Friendly interface and error handling mechanism support.
- Procedural (native only) and OOP implementation (both native and managed).
- Multithread safe (OOP version only).
- Supports unlimited number of variables.
- ANSI and UNICODE string support.
- Can be extended by user defined functions.
- Target platform: x86 and x64.
EquTranslator 3.1 Screenshot
EquTranslator 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark EquTranslator 3.1
EquTranslator 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.