Euler Math Toolbox 12.8
Euler Math Toolbox 12.8 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 66.516MB
Platform: Window all
Date added: 2011-09-07
Publisher: Rene Grothmann
Euler Math Toolbox 12.8 description
Euler Math Toolbox 12.8 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional software written and maintained by R. Grothmann, associate professor of mathematics at the University of Eichstätt.
- Main Features:
- Nice and simple interface with fully editable command window,
- Export to html and various graphic formats,
- Fast numerical kernel with exact and interval arithmetic,
- Easy to use symbolic expressions and functions,
- Full maxima interface,
- Extensive help and user support.
- Euler language:
- Interactive program with a syntax similar to matlab,
- Numerical mathematics with real numbers and complex numbers,
- Interval arithmetic,
- Vectors and matrices of real, complex, or interval numbers,
- Flexible and rich matrix language,
- Intelligent operator expansion for matrices and vectors,
- Matrix product, powers, inverse etc.,
- Support for large, sparse matrices,
- Strings and vectors of strings,
- Functions for string manipulation,
- Evaluation of expressions stored in strings,
- Exact scalar product and residuum calculation,
- Exact solutions of linear systems,
- Data type for sparse matrices,
- Programming language:
- In the style of a modern basic dialect,
- Multiple function results,
- One-line functions for simple functions,
- Access to global variables in functions on demand,
- Parameters by value or reference,
- Default values for parameters,
- Type checking for parameters,
- Extra parameters,
- External files with euler commands and function definitions.
- Numerical functions:
- Newton, bisection, secant methods using functions or expressions,
- Newton interval method in one or several variables,
- Broyden, newton, nelder-mead method for functions in several variables,
- Runge, heun and adaptive runge method for differential equations,
- Bauhuber method for roots of polynomials,
- Romberg, gauß, adaptive integration,
- Polynomial interpolation and spline interpolation,
- Polynomial and linear fit, singular value fit,
- Simplex algorithm,
- Integer branch and bound algorithm,
- Conjugate gradient and gauß-seidel for sparse matrices,
- Residuum iteration for exact solutions,
- Guaranteed interval solutions,
- Fft and two dimensional fft,
- Singular value decomposition,
- Eigenvalue and eigenspace,
- Jacobi method,
- Remez algorithm,
- Quicksort algorithm,
- Many more algorithms implemented in the euler language.
- Symbolical mathematics:
- Symbolic expressions and functions provide integrated access to maxima,
- Symbolic variables,
- Direct or compatible mode for access to maxima,
- Option to start in maxima mode with euler as a maxima interface,
- Easy exchange of results between maxima and euler,
- Gnuplot included,
- Euler functions can use maxima,
- Maxima can be called at compile time of euler functions,
- Many algorithms in euler using maxima, e.g. The newton method,
- Euler strings can be easily parsed by maxima before they are used in euler,
- Numerical variables can be defined both in euler and maxima,
- Expressions in euler strings can easily be used in maxima commands.
- 2d graphics with several line styles, all colors, or points.
- Axis labels and titles,
- Annotations and labels,
- Plots only valid function values,
- Bar plots or distribution plots,
- 3d graphics with hidden lines, vanishing point projection,
- Surface contour lines and shading,
- 3d anaglyph output for red/cyan,
- Point clouds, 3d paths,
- Implicit plots in two and three variables,
- User can turn or zoom in,
- Direction plots for differential equations,
- Resizable graphics window,
- Exports to png, svg, eps or the clipboard,
- Png export and notebook images optionally with anti-aliasing.
- Random variables, with normal, uniform or integer distribution,
- Normal, f- and t-distribution and inverse distributions,
- Binomial distribution and inverse distribution,
- Statistical tests,
- Beta- and gamma-functions, complex gamma function,
- Interval counting,
- Distribution plots.
- Notebook style interface with editable commands,
- Free copy and paste,
- Free editable comments,
- Saves in text format,
- Current graphics can be included in the notebook,
- Export to html,
- Status line help, help command, list command,
- Documentation in pdf format for euler and maxima,
- Configuration in file or registry,
- Euler home file in user directory,
- Support for installation on sticks or networks.
- Added a comparison between Matlab and Euler to assist users coming from Matlab.
- Euler Pages:
- Changed the look of the Euler pages. Formatted output now stands out on gray background.
- Anonymous functions:
- New anonymous functions. These functions are expressions in strings with other parameters than x, y, z.
- It is preferred to use functions instead of these constructions. However, this syntax may sometimes be useful. The syntax does not work in symbolic expressions.
- Errors in the examples (thanks to Radovan).
- Turned off Maxima printing in &expression (e.g. the tex command). Use printing Maxima functions from :.
Euler Math Toolbox 12.8 Screenshot
Euler Math Toolbox 12.8 Keywords
Bookmark Euler Math Toolbox 12.8
Euler Math Toolbox 12.8 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Euler Math Toolbox 12.8. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Powerful tool to automate creating VHDL test benches. Supports complex patterns and repeats to describe tests. Modular. Flexible - any variable can be include not just signals. Plot preview. Simulator Free Download
Math tool for high school teachers and students. Function graphing and analyzing, sequence of number, analytic geometry and solid geometry. Free Download
To calculate expression, derivative, root, extremum, integral.To calculate expression, derivative, root, extremum, integral.To calculate expression, derivative, root, extremum, integral. Free Download
Java based math course includes problem-solving lessons and tests Free Download
SpeQ is a small, extensive mathematics program with a simple, intuitive interface. All calculations are entered in a sheet. In there you can freely add, edit and execute calculations. Free Download
Equation graph plotter program plots 2D graphs of complex equations. The application comprises algebraic, trigonometric, hyperbolic and transcendental functions. Free Download
Mathpad is an easy to use text editor for mathematics. You can mix together ordinary text and any mathematical expression. Ideal for math teachers to create quizzes, tests and handouts. Also, you can Free Download
audiocdburner.net Audio CD MX is a tool which can classify and manage audio files in your local computer. Free Download