FastPictureViewer 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
FastPictureViewer 184.108.40.206 description
FastPictureViewer 220.127.116.11 is a convenient and useful program which is designed with the aim of providing assistance in speeding up the workflow of professional photographers and offer full color management.
The management includes support for custom profiled monitors, rating functions compliant with windows Vista and Adobe XMP standards, instant RGB histogram and EXIF windows, instant magnifier, image preloading/caching and optional Direct3D acceleration for ultimate viewing speed on modern computers.
- Instant in/out zooming, for quick sharpness checks. Best in industry!
- Instant histogram, shooting data and Adobe XMP rating display.
- Instant copy/move of "keepers" to a preset folder, with a single keystroke.
- Rules-based, scriptable batch copy/move/delete automation, multiprocessing-enabled.
- Instantaneous display of next image in line (when computer resources allows).
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging.
- Fast tethered shooting through MTP/PTP. Tethers your D3X in 64 bit!
- Supports most image formats, including Adobe DNG, plus specialists formats through installable image codecs.
- Supports 23 RAW formats, from 300+ digital cameras models, incl. EOS 1D MkIV, D3S...
- Professional color management, with ICC v2 and v4 profiles, profiled monitor support.
- Slickest, most uncluttered user interface, including true 100% full screen mode.
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit editions for Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 and XP64, multi-core enabled to take full advantage of modern computer hardware, with optional GPU acceleration
- Windows 7 (all editions).
- Windows 7 64-bit(*) (all editions, recommended).
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit(*) (all editions, recommended).
- Windows Vista SP1/SP2/SP2+Platform Update (all editions).
- Windows Vista SP1/SP2/SP2+Platform Update 64-bit(*) (all editions).
- Windows Server 2008 SP2/SP2+Platform Update
- Windows Server 2008 SP2/SP2+Platform Update 64-bit(*)(all editions).
- Windows Server 2003 SP2, with some performance and functionality restrictions, requires Windows Imaging Component.
- Windows XP SP3, with some performance and functionality restrictions.
- Windows XP SP2 or XP 64 SP2, with some performance and functionality restrictions, requires Windows Imaging Component.
- Full support for Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core2 Quad and Intel Core i5/i7 and later processors, in 32 or 64-bit(*) modes.
- Fast hard disk subsystem recommended to work with many large images.
- 24-bit per pixel (16 million colors) or 32-bit per pixel display mode recommended.
- Modern and graphic adapter recommended for the optional DirectX/Direct3D GPU acceleration support.
- (*) the 64-bit version of FastPictureViewer Professional requires 64-bit codecs for 3rd-party file formats.
FastPictureViewer 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
FastPictureViewer 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark FastPictureViewer 126.96.36.199
FastPictureViewer 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft DirectX Drivers (Windows 2000/XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows XP 64-bit) December 2006
- Clipboardmemory 184.108.40.2067
- Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 6.1
- OpenAFS for Windows (64-bit) 1.5.53
- Security Releases ISO Image September 2008
- Windows Support Tools SP2
- Windows Media Services
- Nvidia GeForce Release for Windows XP 64-bit 182.06
- Efficient Lady\'s Organizer Professional Editions
- Windows Management Framework 2.0
- ClamWin Virus Databases 02 April 2010
- 70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- ClamWin Virus Databases 01 April 2010
- HSLAB Print Logger PE 5.5.423.2010
- FlexTk Express (64-bit) 3.8.60
- BestSync 2010 (64-bit) 5.1.06