FastPictureViewer 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
FastPictureViewer 184.108.40.206 description
It displays shooting data (shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, exposure compensation) and RGB histogram in seamless floating windows and features a built-in program launcher, all in a slick and uncluttered user-interface. A tethering function is also available and works with all cameras fully compatible with the MTP/PTP transfer protocol, which includes most Nikon and recent Canon DSLRs.
The software supports fast previewing of raw image formats such as Nikon NEF, Canon CR2, Panasonic RW2, Olympus ORF and Adobe DNG through manufacturer-supplied or 3rd party image decoders. Standard image formats such as TIFF/MTIFF, JPEG, HD Photo, PNG, GIF, BMP and ICO are supported.
The program has been translated to several languages, including Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish and is able to browse folders and images who's names can be written in any language, thanks to its support for the Unicode standard. FastPictureViewer is among the firsts of a new breed of hardware accelerated desktop applications and delivers unprecedented speed and ease of use.
- Fastest raw image viewer ever. Period.
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks. Best in industry!
- RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency instantaneous "head up" display.
- Instantaneous single-keystroke copy/move of "keepers" to a preset folder (background copy/move)
- Rules-based, scriptable batch copy, move, delete, save-for-web automation, multi-threaded parallel operations.
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows) through image pre-loading and in-memory caching.
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging, embedded in standard formats (JPG, JPEG-XR, TIFF) or external sidecars.
- Fast tethered shooting through the standard MTP/PTP protocol: tether a Nikon D700, D3S or D3X in 64 bit, today, storing pictures on CF card too.
- Supports most common image formats. Special raster formats like OpenEXR, DDS, PNM, J2K are supported through separately installable image codecs.
- Supports 23 RAW formats, from 350+ digital cameras models, incl. EOS 1D Mk IV, D3S/D3X and new compact cameras like HS10, NX-10, NEX-5 etc.
- Professional color management, with ICC v2 and v4 profiles. Profiled monitor support. Supports Canon Kyuanos color engine on Vista and Windows 7.
- Slickest, most uncluttered user interface in industry including a borderless, true 100% full screen mode: easy to operate and learn!
- Integration with Windows 7 (Taskbar Jump List) and Windows Vista (thumbnail cache, "Browse with..." shell folder extension). Enables Explorer thumbnails.
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit editions for Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 and XP64, multi-core and multi-processor enabled to take full advantage of modern computer hardware, with optional Direct3D GPU acceleration: FPV Pro absolutely flies on 2010 hardware and will squeeze every last bits of your computer's performance.
- SmugMug web publishing plugin update, notably adds a "remaining time" estimation.
- Processor requirements:
- IA-32: Pentium 4, Xeon, Centrino or later, with SSE2 extensions.
- Intel 64 (EM64T): Prescott microarchitecture or later, with SSE3 extensions.
- FastPictureViewer Professional is optimized for the latest microprocessors (like the Intel Core i7-9xx series) and automatically takes advantage of multiple processor cores for better performance on modern computers.
- Windows 7 and Windows 7 SP1 (all editions).
- Windows 7 and Windows 7 SP1 64-bit(*) (all editions, recommended).
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit(*) (all editions, recommended).
- Windows Vista SP1/SP2/SP2+Platform Update (all editions).
- Windows Vista SP1/SP2/SP2+Platform Update 64-bit(*) (all editions).
- Windows Server 2008 SP2/SP2+Platform Update
- Windows Server 2008 SP2/SP2+Platform Update 64-bit(*)(all editions).
- Windows Server 2003 SP2, with some performance and functionality restrictions, requires Windows Imaging Component.
- Windows XP SP3, with some performance and functionality restrictions.
- Windows XP SP2 or XP 64 SP2, with some performance and functionality restrictions, requires Windows Imaging Component.
- Full support for Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Core2 Quad and Intel Core i5/i7 and later processors, in 32 or 64-bit(*) modes.
- Fast hard disk subsystem recommended to work with many large images.
- 24-bit per pixel (16 million colors) or 32-bit per pixel display mode recommended.
- Modern and graphic adapter recommended for the optional DirectX/Direct3D GPU acceleration support.
- (*) the 64-bit version of FastPictureViewer Professional requires 64-bit codecs for 3rd-party file formats.
FastPictureViewer 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
FastPictureViewer 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark FastPictureViewer 22.214.171.124
FastPictureViewer 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 SP2 Security upda Update
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 SP1 Security Patc
- ClamWin Virus Databases 02 April 2010
- FastPictureViewer Codec Pack 3.0 - 188.8.131.52
- XP/VS Terminal Server 1.0.356
- SoftXpand 2011 (64-bit) 1.0
- FastPictureViewer Professional 32/64-bit 184.108.40.206
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard Full Evaluation VHD 1.0