FastPictureViewer Professional 18.104.22.168
FastPictureViewer Professional 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
FastPictureViewer Professional 126.96.36.199 description
FastPictureViewer Professional 188.8.131.52 is a very convenient tool which can give you the best picture views. It can speed up the workflow of professional photographers and imaging professionals with full color management, industry-standard rating functions, RGB histogram and EXIF windows, instant magnifier. Much to our surprise, we found that FastPictureViewer Professional was used in areas we never thought about, thanks to its unmatched speed, accurate color rendition and overall efficiency.
The purpose of this page is to highlight FastPictureViewer Professional's major features and benefits, from an imaging professional point of view, and to expand a little on their use and unique abilities.
FastPictureViewer Professional, or FPV Pro for short, does not create previews or 'thumbnails' of all your images, hogging your computer for hours doing so, instead you just point FPV Pro at the folder containing the pictures and the program will show your images nearly instantly: you can start working within seconds.
- FastPictureViewer Professional makes the best of your computer. It knows about multi-processing and multiple CPU cores, advanced memory management and hardware-accelerated display adapters. The program leverages several decades of experience in writing high performance computer applications and was developed as a tight, native application, making use of CPU-specific instruction code throughout the most performance-critical path. The result is a small program that will, quite simply, blow you away.
- FastPictureViewer Professional quickly established itself as the only image viewer with the speed, capacity and rock-solid reliability required to fulfill those tasks. FPV Pro is also compatible with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition and all 64-bit editions of Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7, in addition to classic 32-bit versions. Integration tests were conducted at various customer's sites, including compatibility with Citrix Systems' remote computing environments, so be confident that FPV Pro will work seamlessly in your environment, today and tomorrow.
- FPV Pro in only limited by the capacity of your hardware, but sometimes images are so huge that even the most powerful PCs struggle to open and display them. FPV Pro introduce an innovative technique that let you control the maximum amount or memory to be allocated to any image. When an image is so big that it would exceed this preset limit, the program automatically scales it down to make it fit within the allowed constraints. As a result, FastPictureViewer Professional is able op open very large images, like for example 466 megapixels, 21,600 x 21,600 Hubble Space Telescope images.
- FastPictureViewer let you set up to 10 different bookmarks, accessible through the keyboard or a popup menu, to flag certain images among those currently viewer. A single keystroke (or popup menu option) let you to jump back quickly to any previously set bookmark. This function is invaluable when dealing with large number of images, for example to mark the beginning or an interesting sequence, or the last image viewed in a given session. Bookmarks are automatically saved across viewing sessions, to you will find them the next time you browse the image folder. The bookmarks are also folder-specific, you'll get 10 bookmarks for, say, C:Pictures and another, different set of 10 bookmarks for, say, D:Archives and so on.
- Accuracy of color rendition is paramount for many imaging applications. FastPictureViewer Professional features full color management and understands color profiles embedded within supported image file formats. Moreover, the program supports custom-profiled monitors and will perform a one-step conversion from the source profile (image) to the target profile (monitor). The program already uses a wide internal pixel pipeline and will be able to adapt to up-coming High Dynamic Range (HDR) image formats and display monitors of the future. From version 184.108.40.206, the program also supports High-DPI display modes, the entire user-interface scales smoothly to adapt the larger base font.
- The built-in rating and copy/move mechanism originally designed for photo culling can be used as an extremely efficient Accept/Reject or Copy/Leave mechanism. For example the XMP rating could be used to tag "Accepted", "Maybe" and "Rejected" pictures with a single key press, for example 5 meaning "Accepted", 3 meaning "Maybe" and 1 (or no rating at all), meaning "Rejected". The rating is made using industry-standard Adobe XMP metadata conventions and can later be read and interpreted by many digital asset management software suites, including those from Adobe and other professional software vendors. Another scheme could be based on file copy/move functions, where the files to be kept are copied in a pre-designed folder at the press of a key. The workflow would then go on from the subset that was copied in the folder.
- By default FastPictureViewer Professional crawls the image folder it's pointed at and all the nested subfolders. All files are kept in perfect order according to the sort mode currently in effect, either alphabetically by folder and file name, or by creation/modification date. For photos documents, sort modes based on EXIF "Date Taken" and GPS time stamps are also available. The Quick Navigation slider and numerous navigation keystrokes makes it easy to navigate around the image list in the chosen order. FPV Pro makes it easy to browse entire drives, DVDs or network shares: just point it at the root folder from where you want to start, and let it crawl the entire subfolder tree, grabbing all recognized images along the way.
- Support for large font modes and high-DPI monitors (120, 144 DPI and beyond), 1 bpp TIFF fix, low-ISO values (Nikon D3X/D3/D700/D300),
- File dates now always preserved when rating,
- Supports Windows 7 Beta1.
Requirements: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2003, Server 2008
FastPictureViewer Professional 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
FastPictureViewer Professional 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark FastPictureViewer Professional 22.214.171.124
FastPictureViewer Professional 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.106
- FastPictureViewer Professional 188.8.131.52
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.105
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.104
- FastPictureViewer Professional 184.108.40.206
- FastPictureViewer Professional 220.127.116.11
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.103
- FastPictureViewer Professional 18.104.22.168
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.102
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.101
- FastPictureViewer Professional 22.214.171.124
- FastPictureViewer Professional 126.96.36.199
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.100
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.99
- FastPictureViewer Professional 188.8.131.52