FastPictureViewer Professional 18.104.22.168
FastPictureViewer Professional 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
FastPictureViewer Professional 126.96.36.199 description
FastPictureViewer Professional 188.8.131.52 helps professional photographers and imaging professionals with full color management, industry-standard rating functions, RGB histogram and EXIF windows, instant magnifier.
FastPictureViewer Professional knows your camera and image format. It uses software decoders provided by camera manufacturers to extract preview images and metadata from Nikon NEF, Canon CR2 and Adobe DNG raw files, without any guessing and without the delay of several months typically incurred by most 3rd party raw viewers every time some new gear gets released. New cameras and raw formats are supported as soon as the manufacturers updates the corresponding image decoder. For example FPV Pro was able to support Nikon D3, Canon EOS-1D Mark III and EOS-1Ds Mark III, Nikon D300, then later Nikon D700 files immediately, as Nikon and Canon kept their respective decoders perfectly up to date.
Moreover, FPV Pro is built on modern foundations and is ready for upcoming technology improvements like HDR file formats and high bit depth displays. See the formats compatibility chart for details.
- Full Color Management with Profiled Monitor Support..."FPV Pro let you enable color management, i.e. recognition of any color profile embedded within images, along with custom monitor profiles"
- Plug and Play Tethered Shooting... "FPV Pro connected to a Nikon D3 shooting in JPEG+RAW mode and Adobe RGB color space. The program could display the images in 100% full-screen mode, or on an external LCD projector, to broadcast images on a big screen as they are shot" Tethered shooting is one of the distinctive features of FastPictureViewer Professional. The program supports any camera compliant with the industry standard MTP/PTP transfer modes over USB 2.0. Most if not all recent Nikon and Canon "prosumer" or professional cameras offers this mode either as an option or, in the case of the Nikon D700 DSLR, as the default communication mode.
- Adobe XMP Rating, Microsoft Photo Rating... "FastPictureViewer Professional supports industry-standard Adobe XMP and Microsoft Photo rating functions, interoperable with Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer, and all major digital asset managements software suites" Adobe XMP and Microsoft Photo Rating. FPV Pro let you quickly rate any image on the fly, merely by pressing a key. The program will act according to the configuration options and write your rating within the file, in an external XMP sidecar, or both, depending on the file format and the options selected. The rating operation is instantaneous from the user point of view. Just press '5' to give five stars to an image and move on to the next image, without any waiting time.
- Histogram and EXIF Info... "FPV Pro has all the tools that you need to quickly evaluate your images." The program computes the RGB histogram instantaneously and displays it in a semi transparent "shy little window" that partially fades out when the mouse cursor moves away, so it does not completely block the view and allows you to see through. By default FPV Pro shows you a true, linear histogram where everything is in proportion, but the program options let you select individual channel normalization (that is, the red, green and blue channels will be scaled independently of each others) and histogram compression, to make flat histograms look a little less flat. The histogram can be left open at all times, it has no impact on viewing performance and updates itself on-the-fly as you breeze through your images.
- Color-Managed Raw Preview... "FastPictureViewer's color management system also works with Nikon NEF and Canon CR2 instant JPEG previews." FPV Pro relies on the JPEG preview embedded in Nikon NEF, Canon CR2 and Panasonic RW2 files for instant raw preview. When shooting RAW in Adobe RGB color space, the camera records the color profile along with the sensor data in the file, but the JPEG preview typically does not contain any meta-data, in particular color space information is missing. Extracted "instant JPEGs" and most applications relying on embedded preview JPEGs just displays the pixels as-is, even if you shoot in Adobe RGB. Result: washed out colors. FPV Pro, on the other hand, knows your raw files and goes an extra mile to color-correct the previews and display accurate colors. Custom-profiled monitors are also fully taken into account for the most faithful colors you will see in any image viewers.
- Instant Zoom & Pan... "Just click the left mouse button to instantly switch to 100% view mode, or use the right-click magnifier to blow up pixels instantly." FPV Pro never let you wait in front of a blurry image while it "optimizes" or "refines" the display. Zooming is, quite simply, instantaneous. Just click a mouse button to activate either the 100% view mode or the configurable magnifier (up to 6400%, so FastPictureViewer is ready for ultra-high resolution displays) and the program will instantly zoom to the preset value, regardless of the image size no matter how huge. From there, just drag the mouse to pan the image in any direction and simply release the mouse button when you are done. The program will instantly revert to the default "fit-to-window" mode, where large pictures are downscaled to match the program's window. When using the Direct3D hardware acceleration, FPV Pro uses advanced techniques to produce perfectly smooth, highest quality downscaled images without any speed reduction. Truly instant zoom (and back) with super-fluid hardware accelerated panning has to be experienced to be believed!
- Sort on Date or GPS Time... "Merge images taken by multiple cameras in one seamless chronological sequence, even across multiple sub-folders."FastPictureViewer Professional's default sort order is alphabetical, by folder and picture name. For those situations where you need to sort images according to the date/time they were taken, for example when browsing photos taken by multiple cameras on the same event, FPV Pro offers four distinct time-based sort modes: By file creation date, By file last modification date (default time-based sort mode), By EXIF "Date Taken" embedded timestamp, By GPS Time Stamp. The first two modes are straightforward and based on the file's date and time, while the later two are based on data embedded directly within the files by the camera itself.
- Watched Folder Mode... "FastPictureViewer Professional features a 100% robust, reliable folder watching mode that never, ever misses a file." Another distinctive FPV Pro feature is automatic folder watching. First, the current image folder is constantly monitored and any file(s) added to (or any of its sub-folders), no matter how many at a time, will be instantly detected and added to the list of images internally maintained by the program, according to the sort mode in effect.
- You could be in the middle of a huge browsing session when new images arrives and gets added to the hard-disk. FPV Pro will seamlessly detect and catch new files on-the-fly and let you view them, in order, without interrupting your work session (it is never necessary to "exit and start over" because newly added files are not readily "seen" by the program).
- RAW and RAW+JPG... "FPV Pro handles your shooting preferences seamlessly, RAW, RAW+JPG, JPEG-only or TIFF." Some photographers shoot in JPEG+RAW mode, where the camera writes both file formats simultaneously on the memory card(s). The obvious benefits is to have both a RAW file retaining all information for utmost post-processing freedom, and an easy-to-deal-with full resolution JPEG, complete with EXIF metadata and color profile information. FastPictureViewer Professional was designed to handle this particular situation seamlessly. The program will recognize JPEG+RAW pairs in the image folder and "stack" them as if they were a single file.
- Added preliminary Italian translation
- updated German translation.
Requirements: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3, Server 2003, Server 2008
FastPictureViewer Professional 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
FastPictureViewer Professional 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark FastPictureViewer Professional 18.104.22.168
FastPictureViewer Professional 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.106
- FastPictureViewer Professional 126.96.36.199
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.105
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.104
- FastPictureViewer Professional 188.8.131.52
- FastPictureViewer Professional 184.108.40.206
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.103
- FastPictureViewer Professional 220.127.116.11
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.102
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.101
- FastPictureViewer Professional 18.104.22.168
- FastPictureViewer Professional 22.214.171.124
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.100
- FastPictureViewer (32-Bit) 1.0.99
- FastPictureViewer Professional 126.96.36.199