FGWndGrab 0.4.0 Ranking & Summary
FGWndGrab 0.4.0 description
FGWndGrab 0.4.0 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial screengrabber utility which includes 98, 2K, and XP support, 6 kinds of grabbing (control, client area, window, desktop, virtual screen, and rectangular area). Also save to clipboard, save to file (multiple image file types supported), multi-monitor awareness, thumbnailing, watermarking, image tagging, image uploading, and a small resources footprint. And for your skin shots there's automatic background filling, either with the color of your choice or with "transparent pixels":
- Added support for Windows 98.
- Added the ability to run with a task list icon.
- Added the ability to run without a systray icon.
- Added the ability to popup the Settings dialog box on app start.
- Added the ability to popup the Settings dialog box on subsequent app execution if the app is currently running.
- Added the ability to have paths stored relative to the ini for app use from usb sticks and the like.
- Added the ability to put a shortcut link to the app either in the user's own Startup folder or in the "Common" Startup folder.
- Added Print Screen as a possible hot key.
- Added the ability to define an arbitrarily positioned and sized rectangular area on the desktop from which to take a grab, specified via the "Rectangular Area" grab type.
- Added the ability to overwrite the grab image when the "# Digits" value is set to 0.
- Added the ability to select one of several well known color reduction methods to be used when grabbing to a gif file, including GDI+'s default dithered halftone palette, grayscale, optimized median cut, dithered optimized median cut, optimized octree, and use of a "standard" web safe palette.
- Added support for grab output to a TIFF file along with the ability to specify its compression method.
- Added the ability to specify that grabs of non-rectangular windows be "background filled" with a given color and to optionally treat that color as a transparent pixel indicator.
- Added the ability to specify image file meta-data: title, copyright, document name, description, and artist.
- Added the ability to place the image creation date, time, and software used into the image file's meta-data.
- Added the ability to upload grabbed files to an ftp server host.
- Moved the Help and About dialog boxes into the Settings UI.
- Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP
FGWndGrab 0.4.0 Screenshot
FGWndGrab 0.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark FGWndGrab 0.4.0
FGWndGrab 0.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.