Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6
Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6 Ranking & Summary
Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6 description
Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6 is a useful tool which allows you to make your business cards quickly and easily. Simply clip your picture out of a photo, or insert your company logo, add the text and graphics, and you are ready to print.
- Open a photo in a preview window and scale, mirror, flip or rotate the picture. Then click on the clip tool icon and outline one or more clips by clicking on the picture. After the first click, a dotted rectangle or circle follows the movement of your mouse, so that you can see the boundary of the clipping area. Repeat the action to make another clip - there is no limit on the number of clips that you can outline. When done, insert the clips as separate pictures into your design. The clips are separate views of the original picture, so they do not consume any more of your computer resources than the single original picture.
- You can adjust the colors in each clip separately, stretch, flip, mirror and rotate each clip without affecting the original picture. You can double-click on a clip to return to the preview window and change the clip outline.
- You can specify the color and weight of each frame around your clips. You can also lift the clips, text or graphics from the surface of your canvas simply by selecting a shadow type. The software makes a realistic shadow under the object. You can design your own shadow types by specifying the elevation, fade and lightness.
- Insert any kind of shape and any size of text, and scale, flip, mirror or rotate the object. You can draw squares, rectangles, triangles, circles, ellipses, arcs, pies, polygons or stars with the ease of just a few mouse clicks. You can adjust the outline and fill colors separately.
- Step back through your design, and undo any changes that you made, all the way to the beginning of your work. Then, step forward to redo all the undone work all the way to the last edit.
- Turn on a background grid to aid in positioning objects. Set your own grid density for each drawing separately. Insert, move and delete the individual grid lines to further customize the grid. Undo and redo the changes to the grid using the Undo and Redo functions. You can even turn the horizontal and vertical grid lines on and off separately.
- Turn on snap and the clips, text and graphics snap to the nearest grid line. You can turn the horizontal and vertical snap on and off separately. And, when you move a grid line, the objects that are snapped to it, move with the grid line
- Select two or more items in your drawing and click on the Join icon - the selected objects are joined together. From now on, the group behaves like a single object: select all the group items at once by clicking on any of the group members and change color, line weight, or any other qualities that affect the individual items. Move rotate, flip and mirror the entire group at once.
- Select one or more groups and click on the Split icon and the group is dissolved into the individual objects.
Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6 Screenshot
Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6 Keywords
Bookmark Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6
Fine Arts Business Cards 6.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.