Firegraphic 10.0.100 Ranking & Summary
Firegraphic 10.0.100 description
Firegraphic 10.0.100 promises to bring you an all-in-one photo viewer and manager, letting you easily view, organize, edit and print your photos. It starts up instantly and displays your photos into thumbnail images in seconds. And you have the options to view your photos in different viewing modes and sort order. With all your photos, files and folders display on screen, you can easily view and organize your files into folders by drag and drop. The pop up photo and folder preview allows you to preview the photo and the contents in the folder in a pop up window. It lets you open multiple photos in the Viewers and compare them side-by-side to choose your best shot.
Plug your camera filled with new photos to your computer and Firegraphic instantly offering ways to import rename photos. You can also import photos from hard drives, USB flash drives, and memory cards.
All your photos, files, and folders are displayed on screen, just scroll down the page and you'll see all the files in each folder and subfolder. This makes it easier for you to organize photos in folders and Favorites.
Quickly preview the imported photos using the photo pop-up preview and folder preview. You can open two or more photos to view and compare them side by side
Firegraphic's adjustment tools can make your photos look even better. Use the Brightness/Contrast tool to increase the brightness and adjust the contrast level of the photo. Or fix the color in any photo with the Color Balance tool.
Use the batch function to rename, rotate, resize, convert, and enhance photos in batch. This saves you time in editing photos one by one.
Arrange for best fit and print multiple photos on one page with the Smart printing feature, this helps you save money on photo paper. You can select multiple photos to print at various sizes with the pre-designed print templates or print a contact sheet of your photos as a reference. The print preview will show how the print out looks likes. Any change to the print preference will reflect in the print preview instantly.
E-mail photos without worrying about file sizes. Firegraphic gives you an option to shrink the photos without altering the originals before sending out. Burn photos to CDs and share with your friends and family, or to safe guarding your memories.
- No more waiting for the photo to open. Firegraphic starts up instantly and displays your photos into thumbnail images in seconds.
- All your photos and folders are listed on screen, just scroll through the page and you'll see all the files in each folder and subfolder. When you organize your photo collections, you can move your photos, even folders, around by drag and drop.
- With the lossless JPEG compression feature, you can edit and re-save your JPEG images without recompression.
- Adjust images with the nondestructive editing tools:
- Flip image
- Color balance
- Full screen mode for the Explorer window utilizes all your screen space to display the thumbnails and the preview image. You can also hide the folder panel and the preview panel to maximize the number of thumbnails on screen.
Move your mouse over a thumbnail image and take a quick preview of your photo in the pop-up preview window.
- The Compact mode makes it more convenient to work with 3rd party image editor. Align both Firegraphic and the image editor together, then drag the photo directly to the image editor for editing.
- Play your videos with Firegraphic's built-in media player while organizing your video collections. The built-in media player supports variety of video file formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG and WMV.
You can capture a screen shot of a video being played. Just click the video screen capture button and take a snap shot of the video.
- Browse and import images directly from cameras and storage devices. You can define name for the images as you download them from your digital camera or memory card to your computer. This saves you a step from going back to rename the images.
- Compact Flash I, Compact Flash II
- Memory Stick and Memory Stick Duo
- Secure Digital, MultiMedia, and SmartMedia cards
- xD-Picture cards
- Add your home, work, travel photos to the Favorites folders and categorize them into different albums for easy access later
- Use the Print Tray to hold and organize the photos to be printed. Drag the thumbnail images to the Print Tray and move them around into the order you want.
- Open two or more photos in Viewers and compare similar photos side by side to choose your best shots.
- Reduce the size of the photos and email them to friends and family without altering the originals
- Open as many Viewers as you like and Firegraphic will arrange them automatically so you cansee all the opened photos at once.
- Firegraphic supports variety of images, video, and audio file formats, including AVI, BMP, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPG, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAS, RAW, TGA, TIFF, WAV, WMA and WMV.
- Using Firegraphic, you can import JPEG images from virtually all digital cameras. Firegraphic also supports the RAW formats from a wide range of digital cameras.
Firegraphic 10.0.100 Screenshot
Firegraphic 10.0.100 Keywords
Bookmark Firegraphic 10.0.100
Firegraphic 10.0.100 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.