Folder Marker 188.8.131.52
Folder Marker 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
Folder Marker 220.127.116.11 description
Folder Marker 18.104.22.168 is an effective application that enables you to quickly change folder icons to indicate a priority level or project status (high, low, done, half-done, and planned), or you can use it to mark a folder with a special icon or color of your choice.
Simply right-click on any folder and select the icon or color to be used from the newly added menu option. Folder Marker supports single and multiple folder selections and is freeware.
- Folder Marker can change a folder icon with one mouse click
- Folder Marker can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) or by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Folder Marker can change a folder's color to normal, dark and light states.
- Folder Marker changes folder icons from within a popup menu of the folders. To mark a folder, you don't even need to run the program! Moreover, you can customize the popup menu for your own needs
- Folder Marker Pro can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
- With Folder Marker you also have two additional options for folder icon changes: "Make customized folder distributable" (portable) and "Apply selected icon to all subfolders"
- Folder Marker's menu can contain convenient category submenus.
- Folder Marker contains a User's Icons tab. Add your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It's easy!
- Folder Marker can work with several folders at once
- Folder Marker can assign an icon to a folder from: ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL or BMP file
- Folder Marker supports 32-bits icons
- Folder Marker can change the icons of ALL folders in your system. This is the favorite feature of customization lovers. Get rid of monotony! Make your folders your own!
- Has bug-fix: is not a valid integer value message under restricted user rights.
- Help file has been updated -
- Bug-fix: Incorrect work of Mark Folder menu in alternative shells (such as Total Commander and freeCommander) -
- Bug-fix: Help file did not open if the program was opened using More Icons menu item.
- Other minor changes.
Requirements: Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 or Windows Vista (x32)
Folder Marker 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
Folder Marker 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark Folder Marker 188.8.131.52
Folder Marker 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.