Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1
Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1 Ranking & Summary
Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1 description
Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1 is an effective program which provides you a powerful graphing calculator w/ advanced operations for statistics and algebra.
Compute simple arithmetic to high-precision calculations (up to 60 decimal places), render beautiful 2D/3D graphics and histogram/scatter plot quickly with smart formatting, trace your graphic coordinates and send professional reports in seconds.
Enter your data as a vector, mixed/improper fraction, any degree/radian/grad angle, sexagesimal and hexadecimal/decimal/octal/binary number to compute any scientific, logical, vectorial and statistical operations including standard deviations and nonlinear regressions.
Fornux Calculator is an application which offers a complete documentation, recognizes expressions having polynomials with implicit multiplications, affects entire expression to any variable upon request (thus programmable), and spaces your operators intelligently.
- Ease of use
- Fast computations
- High precision calculations (up to 60 decimal places)
- Intelligent operator positioning
- Tree-like variable lookups (if b = a and a = 1 respectively, b will return 1)
- Smart expression recognition (implicit multiplications, special characters, etc.)
- Command history
- Complete documentation
- Save / restore the content of your variables into a file
- Reverse Polish Notation New!
- Import spreadsheets from Microsoft® Excel New!
- Worksheet and spreadsheet views for complex formulas New!
- Professional 2D & 3D graphics
- Professional histograms & scatter plots
- Intelligent histogram & scatter plot formatting
- Zoom commands
- Tracing capabilities (trace the coordinates along the graphs)
- Smart range formatting New!
- Coexistent 2D and 3D graphics represented as a vector of equations New!
- Mathematical & Base-N Functions
- +, -, *, ÷, √, x√, x2, x-1, ln, log, π, еx, n!, etc.
- Trigonometric functions / inverses
- Hyperbolic functions / inverses
- Trigonometry supporting degrees, radians & grads
- Imperial & Metric System notations
- Mixed & improper fraction data types
- Logical operators, negation, shifts and modulus
- Vector & linear algebra operations including determinants & inverses New!
- Scientific Functions
- Polar & rectangular coordinates conversions
- Angle conversion
- Sexagesimal notation support
- Logical operations with base conversions (on 64 bits integers)
- Statistical Functions
- Combinatorics (permutations & combinations)
- Vector operations (∑x, ∑x2, ∑xy, ∏x)
- Unlimited user defined vector operations (∑y, ∑y2, ∑x4y7, etc.)
- Standard mean(), median(), transpose(), sort() & merge() functions
- Standard deviation functions (√variance(), √variancemle(), etc.)
- Linear, logarithmic, exponential & power regressions
- Constant term, regression coefficient, correlation coefficient
- Registered Application
- Professional report builder
- Complete printing functionality
- Microsoft® Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional or Home Edition
- 32 MB of RAM
- 6 MB of available hard-disk space
- Intel Pentium II class processor
Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1 Screenshot
Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1
Fornux Calculator Student Edition 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.