GAXreloaded 2.0 Ranking & Summary
GAXreloaded 2.0 description
GAX is a useful and powerful program for graphic designers, web designers and everyone else who works with graphics. It contains a colorpicker, a screen ruler, and a screen capture tool.
The colorpicker will allow you to view the color value of each and every pixel on the screen in various formats (RGB, Hex or percents). After you have sampled a color you can export it to Photoshop to use it in your creation, export it to the clipboard in various formats or save the colorlibrary as an .ACT file.
The screen ruler is very handy for measuring objects on your screen. With the screen capture tool you can capture every part of the screen and export the image to Photoshop into a new image or a new layer.
- Pick colors from every part of the screen;
- GAXreloaded automatically detects the palette of various windows on the screen, therefor sampling the color with 100% accuracy;
- Magnified cursor window, making it easy to accurately pick a color;
- View the color value in three ways (RGB, Hexadecimal or percents);
- Pick a point sample, 3x3 or 5x5 average sample;
- Sampled colors are automatically stored in the color library (up to 35 colors);
- Export sampled colors to the clipboard in various formats (HTML, WinAPI, Delphi);
- Export sampled colors right into Photoshop� as foreground color and start painting right away with only one click (v4 or higher);
- Export the Color Library to an .ACT file.
- Easily measure objects on your screen;
- Magnified windows showing the rulers beginning and ending so you can measure with pinpoint precision;
- Ruler can be set horizontal or vertical;
- View the length in five ways (pixels, inches, centimeters, picas or percents).
- Capture the whole screen with one click of the mouse;
- With rectangle capture you can easily capture a part of the screen, allowing you to fine-tune the size and position of the rectangle;
- Control capturing allows you to capture specific Windows elements such as toolbars, buttons , menus, windows and many more;
- Capture image sequences for presentations or tutorials etc;
- Capture images with or without cursor;
- Save the captured image directly to your hard disk in .BMP; .JPG (quality can be set) or .TIF format;
- Export captured images to the clipboard for use in other applications;
- Export captured images to Photoshop (v4 or higher) into a new image or into a new layer with only one click
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Complete makeover;
- Minor bugs fixed;
- Update system implemented.
GAXreloaded 2.0 Screenshot
GAXreloaded 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark GAXreloaded 2.0
GAXreloaded 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.