GeoSetter 3.0.12 Ranking & Summary
GeoSetter 3.0.12 description
GeoSetter 3.0.12 is a useful utility which allows setting and viewing the geo coordinates of digital images by using an embedded Google Maps map.
Furthermore it can be used to edit IPTC data and viewing all metadata. GeoSetter supports a lot of file formats such as JPG, TIFF, CR2, CRW, NEF, ORF, DNG and others.
- Reads and writes the formats JPEG and TIFF as well as camera RAW formats DNG (Adobe), CRW, CR2 and THM (Canon), NEF and NRW (Nikon), MRW (Konica Minolta), PEF (Pentax), ORF (Olympus), ARW, SR2, SRF (Sony) and RAF (Fujifilm), RW2 and RAW (Panasonic), RWL (Leica)
- Uses ExifTool from Phil Harvey for writing data
- Shows existing geo coordinates and tracks on embedded Google Maps map (requires internet connection)
- Setting geo data by using embedded Google Maps map (requires internet connection) or by entering known values for coordinates and altitude directly
- Automatic filling of location IPTC fields and altitude values (requires internet connection)
- Editable IPTC data (IPTC-NAA/XMP)
- Possibility to change taken date of images
- Synchronization with track files (NMEA, GPX, PLT, Sony LOG, IGC and others)
- Synchronization with already geo tagged images with buddy images (e.g. between RAW images and their corresponding JPEG images)
- Google Earth export
- Synchronization with locr.com
- Localizable user interface - English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Czech, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Norwegian language is available at the moment
GeoSetter 3.0.12 Screenshot
GeoSetter 3.0.12 Keywords
Bookmark GeoSetter 3.0.12
GeoSetter 3.0.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.