GetFrame 2.3.3 Ranking & Summary
GetFrame 2.3.3 description
GetFrame 2.3.3 offers an effective tool which helps you to extract single frame from video at specified time. You can extract video parameters: video width, video height, movie length, fps. Result video shots can be saved as jpg, png, bmp, gif. GetFrame extract movie information from most popular video formats, like: *.AVI, *.WMV, *.MPEG, *.MOV. Console mode allows you run GetFrame on web server or run batch process.
- getframe Input [ Output ] [PARAMETERS]
- Input: input video file. Support all video file formats.
- Optional parameters:
- Output output file.
- Time : Time, which will capture the file. The default is middle.
- Width: show width of video file.
- Height: show height of video file.
- FPS: show FPS (Frames Per Second) of video file
- Length: show length of video file.
- Format picture format (BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG). Default is JEPG.
- Registration: registration window.
- Command Line interface useful for automation and servers
- Save Image to JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
- Extract single frame from video files from specified time
- Extract Length from video file
- Extract Height and width of Video file
- Extract FPS from video file
Enhancements: Some bugs fixed
GetFrame 2.3.3 Screenshot
GetFrame 2.3.3 Keywords
Bookmark GetFrame 2.3.3
GetFrame 2.3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.