gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2
gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2 Ranking & Summary
gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2 description
There is no limit to the number of images your directories may contain. You have various options for stretching or shrinking the images and to show images information like file name or Exif,IPTC,XMP info taken from the images themselves.You can also create image sets, create wallpaper, pause and continue the screen saver during normal operation.
gPhotoShow Pro it's the perfect software for a Digital Photo Frame. It can be easily controlled with a keyboard (or a remote control) and can detect and display newly added pictures without restarting the program and without editing the slideshow !
gPhotoShow can also be used as a slide show maker. To prepare a slide show you need only to configure gPhotoShow as usual and save save the configuration to a file. Then every time you wish to start the slide show you need only to double click on the saved file. In the same way you can easily create auto start slide shows on cd-rom. gPhotoShow will also prepare the autorun.inf file for you !
- Shows an unlimited number of images
- High quality image resize (bicubic interpolation)
- User selectable transition effects
- Adjustable transition speed
- Can display frames around pictures, simple colored frames or bitmapped frames
- Image formats : BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- Panorama file formats: JPG, IVR, PAN, MOV
- Video file formats: AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV
- Macromedia Flash Animations: SWF
- Can display Web Pages
- Can automatically scroll panoramic images (both rectilinear and spherical)
- Can use shortcuts to folders
- Easy subdirectory selection and files exclusion
- Display images randomly or in a sorted sequence (by file name or by file date)
- Remember last image both in random and in sequence order
- Works on both 256 color and True Color displays
- Configurable delay between images
- Automatically resizes your images
- Displays information about the images (Exif)
- Can display custom captions with Exif support
- Automatic wallpaper changer
- Plays your favorite music during slide show
- Sound formats: MID, WAV, MP3, WMA
- Can display 4 pictures together
- Multi monitor support in Windows 98/Me, Windows 2000/XP,Vista
- Slideshow can be paused and continued
- Can be used as a screen saver or a slide show creator
- Keys used during slide show can be configured
- User can move/delete currently displayed picture by using configured keys
- Can display descriptions stored in DESCRIPT.ION files
- Image Display time, description and text attributes can be et on each image
- Can create standalone screen savers and slideshows (.scr or .exe files)
- Can create setup program for easy screen saver distribution
- Can be used as a simple image viewer
- Pictures can be divided into categories and category displayed in the screen saver can be changed automatically
- Can read and display most digital cameras raw files
- Password protection
- Easy install / uninstall
- Fixed: sometimes files list cache on disk is not cleared when a configuration is saved and one or more folders lists have been changed
- Fixed: settings gPhotoShow as logon screen saver may not work on windows Vista
- To play MP3 files gPhotoShow requires Microsoft Media Player 6.0 or later.
- To show Panoramas, Videos or Web Pages gPhotoShow requires Microsoft Internet Explorer. Moreover to show Panoramas files you need the appropriate plugins or ActiveX correctly installed.
- Some features needs Microsoft GDI+, this component is part of Windows XP and can be installed also in Windows 2000.
- XMP tags can be displayed for Jpeg and TIFF files if Windows Imaging Component (WIC) is installed. WIC is already installed on Windows Vista and is included in .NET frameworks starting from v3.0.
gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2 Screenshot
gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2 Keywords
Bookmark gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2
gPhotoShow Pro 4.3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.